Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Want to help make a disc golf video? Options
Lingo1976
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:23:44 PM

I'm looking for someone with a digital video camera and maybe some players to help make a small movie. I'd like it to include a couple different courses in greater cincinnati. Also, if you just have any ideas on the topic drop me a line.... J-son Got a Myspace Page? Check out NKY Disc Golfers
cincystatediscgolfer
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 2:58:13 PM

what kind of thing do you want to do...is it going to be a highlight thing or will be a documentary....if you want a idea about a documentary look under my thread Disc Golf Documentary there is a link to my video for a movie i made....but if looking for highlight stuff there is plenty of that also....i would love to help out with the movie i would like to be in it....ummm if you need my availablity..let me know i can play pretty much anywhere in the cincinnati area...just give me a good notice
Lingo1976
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 7:58:58 PM

I believe that the term documentary is not the right word for what I would like to do. I would like to do a piece basicly on the local disc golf scene. I want another camera for more angles to work with instead of trying to follow a tee shot with zoom know what I mean....... Another thought that I have would be to film a couple "dream" holes in Cincy using a my portable basket. Like I said though I am just toying around with some ideas. I did check out your videos very nice. I just got my camera a few months ago so I'm still learning the ins and outs of it but the two videos that I have posted so far turned out ok....... Anyway drop me a line or maybe we could get together and jot down some notes together.........

J-son
bobherb
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:49:20 PM

If you want some footage of the Cincinnati golf scene I suggest you attend some of our weekday events such as the Ladies on Monday nights, Ace Fund on Tuesdays, Leagues on Wednesdays, Course Challenge Series events once per month, our local PDGA events, etc.

Do not limit this to just playing - Fred Salaz and many others work on courses to make them playable. We have a WIDE variety of courses from easy to VERY challenging.

Anyone else have anything other suggestions?

Cincinnati is among the nicest places (paradise?) in the world for disc golf.    :palm