Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Front page calendar Options
Rob J
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2007 12:51:44 PM

Paul, could you adjust the frontpage "next event" section to show the KY States Doubles Championships at Idlewild are this Saturday? I know Women's nationals starts Friday so it is there by default -- but since this is a local event it would be nice for it to be on the marquis. I asked Rod if there was a way to give both the KY States and Women's Nationals top billing but he said that was an issue i would need to have you address/fix as he did not have the administrative access necessary to do so.
pcaldwell
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:16:30 PM

Speaking of the website......what is going on? Is it the club's website that's down for maintenance or the website provider? It seems that some people have posted messages at times I found the website being down...

Paul....has the website host sent you any explanation for this - if it is them? Pretty frustrating. Then again, it does still beat the Flightline.
LStephens
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2007 9:23:11 AM

Paul please send this link to your host provider: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306269

If this continues you can talk to me about hosting your website with me. Matter of fact, once this season winds down and I have a weekend or two free, we can talk about doing a website makeover.