Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

SCOTT ERKE Options
bobherb
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 10:32:01 PM

Fred received this note from Scott Erke who is currently battling a rare but serious illness - keep battling Scott!:

TO MY FELLOW CINCINNATI & N. KENTUCKY DISC GOLFERS

ONCE AGAIN I FIND MYSELF HARD PRESSED TO FIND THE CORRECT WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SINCERE APPRECIATION AND FEELINGS. THE LEADERSHIP AND COMPASSION SHOWN ALONG WITH THE ABILITY TO PUT ASIDE LONG AGO DIFFERENCES, PROVES TO ME JUST HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO HAVE GOLFERS LIKE FRED AND BOB IN OUR AREA. WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM THEIR EXAMPLE. TRUE GENTLEMEN AND ADULTS IN EVERY SENSE OF THOSE WORDS MEANINGS. THE 3 DISC PLAQUE AND SPEECH TO ACKNOWLEDGE HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE GAME MEANS MORE THAN ANY OF YOU WILL EVER KNOW. THANKS TO JOHN WE HAD A NICE LITTLE PARTY AFTERWARDS WHICH I ENJOYED IMMENSELY. IT WAS ALSO GREAT TO SEE SOME OF MY OLD BUDDIES FROM COLUMBUS. FOR SURE A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET. I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT YOUR WELL WISHES HELP GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE MY DAILY FIGHT AND HELP KEEP MY GOAL OF BEING ABLE TO SOME DAY ONCE AGAIN PLAY THE SPORT OF DISC GOLF WE ALL SO LOVE.

SCOTT ERKE #3275