Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Gulley Upgrades (Cement Tees) Options
mikekem
Posted: Monday, May 05, 2008 8:00:07 PM

I would say the soonest that tee pads could happen is early 2009. I don't think that Warren Country will be able to fit it into their budget until then. But like Dan said the parks were favorable to the idea. I doubt we will have to wait too long to put the permanent pads in.
matthew_blakely
Posted: Monday, May 05, 2008 9:40:40 PM

I think The GUlley open was a great event that showed we cared last year and that we are interested in the park. Another good event with a good amount of participation will go a long way in getting tee-pads in my opinion. That is as long as we represent are selves proffessionally while we are there.
NEngle
Posted: Monday, May 05, 2008 11:07:53 PM

matthew_blakely wrote:
I think The GUlley open was a great event that showed we cared last year and that we are interested in the park. Another good event with a good amount of participation will go a long way in getting tee-pads in my opinion. That is as long as we represent are selves proffessionally while we are there.

I agree with Mr. Proffessionall.
finnhawc
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:33:37 AM

On that note-when yee go out to eat between rounds cursing like a cheap pirate w-hore isn't presenting the best image, argh! You know who u r.
mikejenkins1
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:51:09 AM

I played Gulley this past Monday night and it was in really good condition. Few nasty weeds but was still a little wet and the grass needs cut.
dqtmg2
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2008 4:25:21 PM

I believe the average score is off for Gulley. It lists an amateur at >53 (16 under par) which I think is too low. Gulley is rated a 3 difficulty and for comparison Winton Woods is a 1 and the novice average score is > 60. WW should be lower than Gulley if it is an easier course (which it is).
baughman
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:30:42 AM

Its nice to have a course out here. I am finally going to go play it for the first time this morning. Havent thrown in 2+ years should be fun. I went and looked at it a cpl of months ago and wimped out. Since I moved to Blanchester from Middletown. Discgolf took a back seat since it was a 40 minute drive to anything. Now there is a course 15 minutes from my house. think my wife would kill me if i get the bug agian tho.
baughman
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 9:06:53 AM

I just got to say. Loved the course. Love the open field past play ground for working on distance. Even tho mine is gone at the moment.

Reality check sets in when I got to 11. Could drove that some what easy 2+ years ago. Now I still had a good 70 feet in lol.

Cinci is so blessed to have the cincidiscgolf club. We have to be the biggest mecca for courses in a central location. Yet you dont seem to hear it much.

Thank you for all you guys do. Thank you for getting a course out here in the boonies also.

Was nice to be back out on the course at the butt crack of dawn agian.