Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Disc 'n Dat Disc Blog Options
discndat
Posted: Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:57:00 AM

Ok, I'm trying to get up to date with the times so I've started a Blog that you can check out at Disc 'n Dat Disc Blog I'll just have stuff on there about new discs and other new disc golf merchandise, tournaments, updates and reviews on various stuff, so check it out if you want and let me know what you think. If you have some suggestions let me know and I'll see what I can do.
DanH
Posted: Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:41:39 PM

I think it's really cool, Dan. And it was a needed addition to your website too. Only thing I would suggest is a prettier logo/image to advertise it from your home page. Maybe a stylized "Disc Blog" image with a description under/next to it in that upper-right hand corner. Sorry, I'm not graphic artist, but I bet you could find someone to do it that would take a disc or two in payment.
andersab
Posted: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:39:12 PM

Awesome idea Dan, look forward to adding it to my Google Reader with some other disc golfers' blogs.
discndat
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 12:41:55 PM

Thanks guys. Good idea there Dan. So, I guess I'll put this out to the viewers. Anyone who would like to present me a design for  a stylized "Disc Blog" image?   We can work out  a deal for some discs. You can just send them to discndat@fuse.net and I'll pick one.
discndat
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 3:21:46 PM

Bump
kylcrow
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:44:43 AM

I just submitted one to you. Don't fret to tell me if you hate it, I only do photoshop stuff as a hobby. If you like it and want it changed a little, that would also be doable. Thanks, kylcrow.
discndat
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:50:39 AM

Thanks kylcrow. I'll look at all those that come in and pick one if I like one well enough.

discndat
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:21:31 AM

Some of you may have received an e-mail about disc golf in the Olympics - if not, here is the link http://www.petitiononline.com/discgolf/petition.html Do you want to see disc golf in the Olympics? If so go there and sign the petition. I've got a poll up on my blog about this also - it only has about 40 minutes left. I've had it up since yesterday.  I'm going to have a daily poll about something so check it out when you get a chance.