Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

The Nati Disc Golf website OPEN!!!! Proshop to come very soon!!!! Options
Lingo1976
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 10:23:19 PM

Alright folks here is the low down on The Nati Disc Golf!!!!!!

First and foremost the website is up and running at www.thenatidiscgolf.com It is basicly just an online store but worth checkin out. Come get ya some Nati gear!

The Pro Shop at Mt. Airy is in its final stages. It has been a long time coming but when the park is working with 5 different contractors things tend to take a lot longer than planned. The electric is updated, as well as the plumbing, new ceiling in one room, and a brand new bathroom have all been installed. And if you haven't noticed yet there is a new patio and sidewalk out front. A new water fountain and some landscaping done. Carpet is to be installed early next week and we will be moving in shortly after. It is the end of the season but we will open (for us hardcore players) and use the next couple months to work out some bugs of opening a new business.

More to come in the next day or so.............

Jason Kerl

ahlavac
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:14:29 PM

Where is the Mt. Airy shop going to be located? Is it the little white cabin next to hole #5?
Lingo1976
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:46:59 PM

Yes in the old Pine Ridge lodge located between holes #5 and #6. But, I'm not sure I would call it "little" lol It is in the picture below

As of right now The Nati Disc Golf team consist of Fred Salaz, me (Jason Kerl), and Josh Day. We will be looking to sponsors some more players to be part of Team Nati in 2009.

J-son