Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Disc Golf/GCFDA/Disc 'n Dat in Florence Recorder Options
KevinB
Posted: Friday, March 06, 2009 10:44:08 AM

There is a nice small business spotlight article, featuring Dan Bayless and Disc 'n Dat, in the March 5th edition of the Florence Recorder.  The article is on the front page of the Life section.

The headline reads, "Disc Golf perfect sport for this economy".  Great headline that automatically peaks the curiosity of the average Flo Recorder reader.

The article touches on disc golf, Dan's business, the GCFDA and the charity donated to Fairhaven Rescue Mission.  Nice to see.

discndat
Posted: Friday, March 06, 2009 12:20:54 PM

Yeah, I got a call just a little while ago from Candy saying her boss asked if that was me in the Boone Co. Recorder? She didn't know and I didn't know. The reporter came in back in January and didn't know when he'd be putting it in the paper. He didn't really ask me much as he said he had the article pretty much done, just wanted a picture to go with it. Luckily, I was able to tell him a few things and get the club, fundraiser and Fairhaven in there. Good for all of us to get some pub. Here's a link to the paper - the article is on page B1 after A14.
frizgolf
Posted: Friday, March 06, 2009 7:15:13 PM

Nice!