Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Fade Bags Options
andersab
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:26:14 PM

I saw the new Fade Bag on the discndat site.  WOW.  They look kinda of cool.  I definitely like the wild colors.

Can't wait to see one in person.
NatiBuckeye
Posted: Friday, March 06, 2009 4:52:13 PM

anyone have an opinion on these bags? I like the colors features and prices compared to more mainstream names... Anyone carry one of these?
rangel
Posted: Monday, March 09, 2009 8:28:50 AM

I've had mine for some time now. Ordered mine on-line right before Dan ordered his. The tourney bags are very much like the Innova Competition bag. My blue tourney bag has been out every weekend for the last six months. Every weekend. Snow, ice, mud, stupid high winds (has nothing to do with the bag, I'm tired of playing in high winds). No issues. There are two dividers that split the bag into three equal sections. I keep 12 to 14 discs in two sections and another two discs in the putter pocket. The middle section of my bag is for towels and gloves. The bag is designed for today's discs. Large discs will fit, but my Sentinels live in the putter pocket.
The crunch box is a nice sized bag for beginners or minimalist. I think the lite bag is too small.
Otterbein_discgolf
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:26:51 PM

I have a yellow crunch bag as my glow bag. Its a pretty well made small bag. Its not big enough for a full tourney bag but its perfect for glow. I've heard good and bad things about the bigger bag but I don't know anything about them first hand. If its anything like the crunch bag it would be a good bag.
NatiBuckeye
Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:03:09 PM

I appreciate the info. I am leaning heavily towards the crunch bag. I dont plan to go pro or play alot of tournaments so i think 10-12 discs should be fine for any shot i need to throw. Do you really use 20 discs a tourney?
Erik
Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:11:44 AM

I've had mt tourney bag for some time now too. Probably  7-8 months.

Everything is great on it.  The weakest point is the dividers which they could have done a little better job with, but it is not a reason to not buy the bag.
Otterbein_discgolf
Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 4:09:36 PM

I carry 21 in my bag for tournaments and I would say I probably use at least 15 of them or more in a given round. It depends on the course and the conditions but I pretty much have every shot covered with the discs in my bag. I usually carry one or two extras as backups in my bag in case I would lose one or break one.
rangel
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:15:55 AM

NatiBuckeye wrote:
Do you really use 20 discs a tourney?

That depends upon your attitude.  And your ability.  I've seen lower division players carrying big bags and wasting the effort because of their abilitiies (lack of).  Some waste it because they see and imitate...having no clue.  Then there are many upper division players who work with just a few discs.

Learn and throw what you have.  Then learn what shots you can't make.  (Not what holes you can't park.)  And then look for a disc.

My apologies to Dan.  I don't make for a very good customer laugh