Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Open courses for this weekend. Options
Raistlin
Posted: Saturday, March 28, 2009 7:05:05 PM

I will be traveling through the Dayton, OH area this weekend and plan to play a round or two while I'm there.

My question is if anyone knows what courses are 'in' right now? I know here in Wisconsin, a lot of courses get 'pulled' for the winter. I am on a limited budget, that's why I'm looking to know ahead of time if there are certain courses that remain in all year long.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if it matters at all, I will most likely be playing on Sunday, March 29th. So if anyone wants to show this Wisconsinite how the Ohio Discers do it, I would be glad to shoot a round with some local player(s). 1stplace
cyrusf1
Posted: Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:45 PM

I don't believe any of the courses in Dayton get pulled. I think most people would tell you to go to Arthur O Fisher or Syccamore Trails. There are 2 new courses that are my favorite, and they are Englewood, and Buck Creek. 5 of the new 6 holes at Arthur O Fisher are pulled at the moment so they can work on the fairways, etc. I found this out by calling The Hazy Shade, (937.256.2690) which is the local pro shop. Also, if you haven't already, check out http://www.daytondiscgolf.org. I'll probably be at Turtle Creek tomorrow.