Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Super Class Nationals: Lemon Lake Options
L_Stephens
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:37:40 AM

Ok..for those that just participated in the Ultrastar Challange at Winton Woods...here's your chance at fame:

Super Class Nationals
Cedar Lake, IN
Lemon Lake Park
Sat-Sun, Aug 29-30, 2009

An A-Tier event...but...BUT...you will get a separate PDGA Super Class Rating.  Oh lord..I gotta get me a couple more lids...something stable like Cyrus had...my flippy one..and something straight....Super Class you can also throw the following besides an Ultra-Star

Drivers: Birdie, Piranha, Rattler, Pole Cat...HEY ERIC SIMPSON...can I have that Pink Pole Cat back?

Wait..there's more... Sonic...Gumbputt...Sky Streak, 70 molds, Rippa...what the hell is a Rippa?....Whittler....Gopher...Pluto Platters...40 molds...

There is a weight limit based on these...from a 140g pole cat...to a 150G Sonic...to a 155G Whittler...to a 155G Pluto Platter..based on diameter.

However...once you get to the large discs...you can get heavy...

Te Moko, Fastbacks, Zephyrs, Skystars, Sky Pros.....100 molds...Super Pro 60's...50 molds....Apple, Heavy's...Ultimates.

Fred look: Sky-Styler's....80's and 90's mold....Gamediscs,  The Tool, Ultra-Star, Pulsar, Floaters and the Super Nova's.

I know...it's hard to think of a Birdie and Pole Cat as a driver now a days...but they are easier to putt with than an ultrastar...believe me.

Who's in?...Brad..I know you are in.