Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Lost at Harbin, Mason Sports Park, and Woodland Mound Options
kylcrow
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:54:52 AM

Harbin
Embarrasingly enough, I lost my lime green monarch on hole number 6. It is in the woods to the right of the basket again...
Also I threw a blue TeeBird about 300 feet straight into the woods. I doubt anyone will find it though. My guess is about 250-350 ft to the right of the basket.

Woodland Mound
I lost a Yellow Roc on hole number 7. It was thrown hard along the tree line (to the right) and hit a tree and took off hard right down the wooded hill. Looked for a long time without finding it.

Mason Sports Park
My friend lost his Light green Buzz on hole number 6. It should be about halfway to the hole and about 30 feet into the woods on the left. Should have JC writen on the underside.

Any news on these guys would be much appreciated.

Kyle Crow
Billy Page
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:18:33 PM

Dude, how do you lose so many discs. I played Harbin this morning, no sign of anything on hole 6, but I only looked long enough to find my Orc that I flipped. BTW, I tried to throw some understable discs like you throw and none of my drives looked like your's did. I'm impressed by however you get your Avenger to flip like that.
kylcrow
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:27:33 PM

As you can probably tell I am not the most consistent player in the world haha. I lose discs because I throw them hard and try throws that are not always the smartest ideas...

I am guessing the flip come from playing lots of ultimate? I just snap really hard at the end of my throws and the disc seems to do the rest?