Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Disc Golf Lessons Options
2Timer
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:01:08 AM

Anyone out there looking to improve your game?  For those of you who don't know me I am David Cox.  I learned my game from the 12 time World Champion Ken Climo. I am the 2 time world putting champion.  I am sponsored by Discraft.  Those of you that have seen my daughter play know what good technique mixed with god given talent can do.  I am looking for local players that are looking to improve their game.  I haven't worked out the details, but I am thinking $20 a man and I will help you with grip, technique, course management, putting, upshots, turnovers, drives, improved distance, etc. I will bring my own discs to use during the session if you don't have any or enough. Then play a round with you and tell you what I am thinking about with each shot and what you should be thinking about.  Anyway, if anyone is interested just post on here so I can see if there is enough interest to make it worth it.  I am not trying to get rich by any means, just pays for gas and my time.

greenhills
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:04:19 PM

Please count me and my son in on this, we are very interested
Key
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:21:15 PM

Pm sent.
2Timer
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:12:23 PM

My last post disapeared. Have received a lot of posts so far. I am thinking that it might be easier for people if we met at one location like Harbin since I think it is better for instruction. If I got 3 or more people together then we could do $10 a man. I am pretty free this weekend and I am off Friday. PM me or post on here and see if we can get something going this weekend. This is for convenience only, I would be willing to get to other courses I just live on the ease side.
ItsAllGood
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:31:40 PM

Dave If you are still interested in doing some teaching I would like to get me and my son in. He also has several friend that may be interested once we work out a date and time.
drx49er
Posted: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:09:14 PM

I'd be interested in taking a few lessons.
BasketcasE
Posted: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 7:10:17 PM

I would be interested in lessons too. I live near Harbin, but would be willing to travel.
Pouges_Mahone
Posted: Monday, September 07, 2009 10:14:37 PM

I'm interested
StorminSteve
Posted: Monday, September 07, 2009 10:20:53 PM

Dave is this a dead issue or do you still plan on doing something ? I would still like to do it .
2Timer
Posted: Monday, September 07, 2009 10:23:40 PM

Sorry everyone, got very busy for awhile there. Please, anyone still interested email me with your phone number and I will call you and set something up. twotimer6582@yahoo.com