Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

August Club Meeting Options
T_Vincent
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2009 2:35:06 PM

During the June meeting it was mentioned that we might try to have the August meeting at Winton Woods with one of the Park guys. Have we heard anything on this? The other thing is, if not, do we still try to have the meeting at Winton?

Just throwing it out there to see if anything had developed.
discndat
Posted: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:47:07 PM

Ok, the August Club Meeting August 10 @ 7 pm.  is going to be at Buffalo Bob's in Independence, Ky - close to Banklick, now Lincoln Ridge disc golf course. It is off of Rt 17 behind Bulldog's which used to be Willies. I don't know the exact address because they just opened but the phone # is 859.356.3600. It's a good family type restaurant and they do have a bar. We have a room reserved for Dan/Disc 'n Dat. This is also a time to check them out to see if it would be good for our end of the year CCS Awards party after the finale at Banklick, now Lincoln Ridge. We had to go ahead and schedule the meeting since we hadn't heard about Winton Woods. See everybody there.
discndat
Posted: Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:18:01 PM

Doing the BUMP - Club Meeting Monday 8/10 at Buffalo Bob's in Independence. Come on out.
discndat
Posted: Sunday, August 09, 2009 6:16:28 PM

Bumpety Bump Bump look at Cincy go - club meeting is Monday 8/10 at 7 pm at Buffalo Bob's in Independence - real close to Banklick (now Lincoln Ridge). See your there.
discndat
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:03:26 PM

annouce GCFDA club meeting is this evening 7 pm at Buffalo Bob's in Independence, KY - this is real close to Banklick/Lincoln Ridge disc golf course, right off Rt. 17. It's right next to the Kroger's on Rt. 17 behind the Wendy's.

This is a good chance for Ky disc golfers to catch one of our meetings and see what's up. You don't have to be a member to attend - just to vote. So all you cinncinnatidiscgolf.com followers come on out. Good food, drink and discussion.
discndat
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 4:29:41 PM

Bump - club meeting tonight as noted above. So for those who don't like playing in the mud and the rain stop on out for some good food, drinks and a fun meeting about disc golf in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Ky area.
disc golfer girl
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 4:22:19 PM

Just and FYI, the system has still been giving me trouble and I have not been able to log any notes on the club meetings. If anyone handling the site can assist I would really appreciate it. I had sent a couple of emails out on this and have not heard back. Thanks, Kindra
mikekem
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:06:12 PM

Kindra this is really not my spot of expertise but if you made that message above you are logged in. Now go to the notes page. Then scroll up top left hand corner of the page/browser pane and make sure that the edit option box is selected. Finally add an announcement or do whatever Brad directed you to do. If that's too convoluted type up the notes and mail to webadmin@cincinnatidiscgolf.com and we'll take care of it.