Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Looking for some people to play Options
While At Rome
Posted: Sunday, September 06, 2009 3:13:00 AM

Just moved back to school from PA and dont know a soul that plays disc golf.  Im relatively new to the sport so im not great, but still know what to do, about AM 3 level skill on a good day.  I have been playing a lot up at mt airy, and have not been to any other decent courses in OH.  I have checked out other courses and am willing to drive up for some discin!

Basically im looking for some (or any) people to play with.  I got a pretty flexible schedule in the evenings and weekends.

finnhawc
Posted: Sunday, September 06, 2009 9:29:45 AM

Check out the local weekly events like doubles at Monroe, Banklick, Woodland Mound, M t. Airy, etc.. These are great events for meeting other folks to play with. Or meet on Thur. at 6(prolly not for much longer-lack of sunlight) for the Bag Tags-even if you don't have one I'm sure the folks would let you play along with one of the groups.
dbbarnes2
Posted: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 8:51:21 PM

Im always game to play. Only been playing for about 5 months or so, so Im not real good but always up for some company. my email is
dbbarnes2@gmail.com
cell-734-717-1691
Pouges_Mahone
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 11:32:56 AM

I'll be at Mt Airy all day saturday. Ive never played there and looking for some ppl who willing to play along. I'm sure most ppl will be at turtlecreek, but if u or anyone else willing to play, buzz me. I throw forehand, sadly i cant throw backhand. Looking to improve game, I usually throw at Banklick everyday and average -5 playing all par threes.
859-912-2738
also does anyone know if Mt Airy is racist against pit bulls being there, I know cincy has been a little towards them lately
finnhawc
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:28:26 PM

Pouges_Mahone wrote:
I'll be at Mt Airy all day saturday. Ive never played there and looking for some ppl who willing to play along. I'm sure most ppl will be at turtlecreek, but if u or anyone else willing to play, buzz me. I throw forehand, sadly i cant throw backhand. Looking to improve game, I usually throw at Banklick everyday and average -5 playing all par threes. 859-912-2738 also does anyone know if Mt Airy is racist against pit bulls being there, I know cincy has been a little towards them lately

Leash required-  clean up the poop and it doesn't matter which breed of dog you are.thumbsup
While At Rome
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 2:54:06 PM

not gonna be able to do saturday this weekend, got a rugby game
topherb
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:41:43 PM

keep them out of hamilton and oh yes if they catch you without a leash they will fine you I know from experience!
L_Stephens
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 6:24:19 PM

For any of you new guys...If you ever want to play Idlewild, Banklick, Boone...just give me a PM here on the site. I work at nights and do the 2 days on...2 days off thing....so I have time in the middle of most days to play disc golf. I'll be happy to work with you and simply play and enjoy the outdoors.
While At Rome
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 4:18:56 PM

lookin to play a round tomorrow afternoon after about 2:30 or so if anyone is game
Pouges_Mahone
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:46:54 AM

I'll be at banklick (lincoln ridge) from about ten till 330, if anyone interested in joining
TX Hemi
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:03:00 AM

Hey would you want to get together and play our new course to day maybe late after noon?