Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

DGA Gel Strapz Options
I3u6sIe
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 7:08:33 PM

I was just wondering if anyone had the DGA gel strapz and what they thought of them. I have had the pheonix quad shocks since the '08 pig and have nothing negative to say about them but my g/f got me the DGA gel strapz for chrismas b/c she heard me mention how they would match my red/black bag lol. however I cant find many reviews on them and from what little I have found there are mixed reviews. Just wondering if anyone had any feedback on them? Thanks.
L_Stephens
Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009 12:38:00 AM

Maybe she got them for you because they are wicking and antibacterial...thus..will keep your sweaty stink off your gear :)

I think the padding is nice...and the aforementioned wicking properties...but not enough of a difference to really make me use them over my old pheonix...when they wear out I'll put the gels on since I do have a pair.
DanH
Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:49:01 AM

I was considering them, but I read to many reviews about the lack of durability. Supposedly they improved the stitching due to complaints, so hopefully they are better now. Myself, I went with a another set of quad shocks after about 5 years of hard use on the first set.
TX Hemi
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:24:38 PM

I had a set of dga and quad shocks. Didn't like the dga felt like they were always in the way and easy to get tangeled up in while pulling out a disc. Went back to the quads. The quads seem to be easier to put on.