Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Holler In The Hills Tournament Options
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:14:34 AM

Let's go, Let's get signed up for the Holler In The Hills Tournament Saturday May 29th in Brownsville, KY.
All the DisCatcher Pro baskets are in along with many other improvements. The course is looking sweet and ready for your best game. I am taking names to add to the PDGA sign up list. I would like to limit the field to 72 (4 somes) if possible but I won't turn anyone away if they come. You never know what kind of turnout to expect so I would like your confirmation information - Name, Division and PDGA number to put on the list so everyone knows who's coming. It would be better to preregister at http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1263485784 if you can. Here is a link to the Holler In The Hills Tournament information: http://hollerinthehills.com/?page_id=15
   I hope to have updated photos posted soon.
   Please send me an email at lil_trumperboy@yahoo.com if you plan to make it.
   Get all your buddies together and take a roadtrip. You've heard good things about the Course and you've been wanting to check it out. Now's the time!
   Don't forget to carpool and donations of discs/prizes or cash always make for a better tournament.
   I hope to see you there!
                                                             Howie Baird
finnhawc
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2010 5:29:34 PM

Sweet!
finnhawc
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2010 5:30:09 PM

Hyzer'n_Howie wrote:
Let's go, Let's get signed up for the Holler In The Hills Tournament Saturday May 29th in Brownsville, KY.
All the DisCatcher Pro baskets are in along with many other improvements. The course is looking sweet and ready for your best game. I am taking names to add to the PDGA sign up list. I would like to limit the field to 72 (4 somes) if possible but I won't turn anyone away if they come. You never know what kind of turnout to expect so I would like your confirmation information - Name, Division and PDGA number to put on the list so everyone knows who's coming. It would be better to preregister at http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1263485784 if you can. Here is a link to the Holler In The Hills Tournament information: http://hollerinthehills.com/?page_id=15
   I hope to have updated photos posted soon.
   Please send me an email at lil_trumperboy@yahoo.com if you plan to make it.
   Get all your buddies together and take a roadtrip. You've heard good things about the Course and you've been wanting to check it out. Now's the time!
   Don't forget to carpool and donations of discs/prizes or cash always make for a better tournament.
   I hope to see you there!
                                                             Howie Baird

Sweet!

andersab
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2010 5:34:28 PM

Played it Sunday after BGAms, it's awesome!
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2010 6:08:29 PM

Brad,

I have before me a yellow, first run stalker that belongs to you.
andersab
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2010 7:42:38 PM

Awesome! Good chance I'll be there to pick it up!
andersab
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:49:35 AM

Got a car full now (4 people). Looking forward to it.
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 1:58:09 PM

Very Nice! Thanks for car pooling. See if you can get ahold of Jim Ferarra and Alan Johansen and ask them to come or give me some contact info on them please.
finnhawc
Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:41:56 AM

Howie, Alman is coming and bringing Garret Diamler and John Finnegan. I'll PM his number to you.
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Friday, May 21, 2010 9:17:11 AM

Registration is closed for Holler In The Hills #2.
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Friday, May 21, 2010 11:18:46 PM

Thanks for your interest in playing the Holler In The Hills #2 Tournament and I am sorry for any inconveniences but I am TOTALLY maxed out for my tournament so please don't email or call. There is no waiting list either. Any "no shows" will only bring relief and room to manuver. For those who are registered, please be advised that there will five players per hole. I have 6 AM Tees for Rec. and Intermediate, I have cleared alot of rough and cleaned up some gaps/ceilings to make the course more friendly. There are benches and lots of shade too! I think it will flow ok but I am concerned about parking. It is critical for everyone to car pool! Each person who shows up riding alone will be accessed a 2 stroke penalty. (just kidding). PLEASE CAR POOL!!! Someone will be at the parking area directing you where to park. Please be patient.
If anyone wants to back out because of five-somes, please let me know.
It's all about the fun, challenge and friendship.
b. barnett
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010 8:30:01 AM

hey anyone looking to carpool!!!! i live in louisville right off 71 just outside of downtown, im looking to take 1 person maybe 2 depending. i might leave friday afternoon if someone is down for that or if noone contacts me. but im a good midway point so if you cant find anyone to car pool with or with you PM me and ill check back from time to time this week. i am a smoker;) so no worries. or you can call if that works better for you>5132585529<brady
but really i was down this weekend and parking space is limited!!!! BE KIND CARPOOL
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:13:00 AM

Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:00:33 PM

b. barnett
Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:09:00 AM

ill take it check your email.