Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

BHMO Fundraiser - June 12th at Central Ohio's Newest Course Options
schick
Posted: Friday, May 21, 2010 1:01:15 PM

Hey Everyone,

Great news, we have a date nailed down and a location for the BHMO fundraiser tournament. We will be hosting this event at the new course in Pickerington! YAY....thanks Paul for securing this!

We will be limiting the event to the first 54 people who sign up. All divisions will cost $25 and there will be no payouts except for trophies. We will also be having CTP's on every hole, perhaps even 1 per hole, per round. Depending on the amount of donations we get, there may also be some extras for other give aways. We also plan to cookout and provide free lunch for players who attend so it should be a great day.

Final details will be coming soon, but please mark your calendars for this. We will be starting around 10:00 and finishing up around 4:00 at the latest I would imagine. If you are interested in holding a spot, please PM me or email me at frisbee7992@yahoo.com. There will also be a PayPal link on the www.columbusdiscgolf.com homepage by Monday.

If you always wanted to help out with the BHMO and do not have the time, this is a great way to help and also play a great course. Not to mention you could win several discs in the process....Looking forward to it!

If you have not heard about the course in Pickerington, I honestly believe it will be one of Ohio's best courses! Come and see for yourself if you are looking for something to do!

bs
schick
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 9:29:35 PM

FYI for those who plan to attend....

Please pass the word to everyone we will have a short meeting Saturday at 9:30 to explain the course specifics and go over the CTP's. We will start at 10:00 and then cook some lunch after the first round. The second round should start around 1:30 or 2:00.

If you have not already paid online via PayPal, please be there before 9:30 so I can get everything together in a timely manner!

Thanks

bs