Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Monday Nights Pro Clinic Options
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:27:16 AM

Every Monday night I will be at a local course from month to month to help others with their troubles in disc golf.
We meet at 5pm till 6pm.  I am asking for a small fee of $5 that will go towards our Course Renovation Fund.
If anyone needs further instruction they can contact me for more help.

Month of June is at Woodland Mound.
Next Month TBD.....

If you are wondering why just Monday's, that's because that is the only day I have free to do this for now.
I have over 20 years of disc golf experience and of those I have been competing competitively for about 10 years.
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 8:37:02 AM

I may be late for 2nite, I have a meeting at 4 with someone to discuss getting local schools more involved in the sport.
Will still be there unless it rains.
HallOfFreedom
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:04:38 AM

I'll be attending next week. Can't wait!
AdamJ
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 8:56:38 AM

After much consideration I will finish this month at Woodland Mound and then due to lack of participation I will not continue to be at any course unless I have prior notice of disc golfers wanting to learn.

Starting in July if anyone would like any instruction you will have to post it here or contact me prior to the upcoming Monday. I will continue to try and leave my Mondays free for this to see if participation will increase.

I know everyone has some sort of issue with their game that they need help with, hard to believe no one wants the help.
devilsfan.john
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 11:35:35 AM

Sad to hear it's not working out. I think what you have tried to do is GREAT Adam. Sadly with work and family health concerns my schedule has not alloowed me to participate. Hopefully in the near future I'll have a little more time and can try and set something up with you. Again GREAT job. We need more people like you involved in the develpoment of the sport in this area.
HallOfFreedom
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 1:53:49 PM

I plan on attending this coming Monday and will probably bring at least one other person with me.
nienaber
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 2:56:04 PM

don't get discouraged, maybe Monday nights are tough. Maybe you could try a different day or on a weekend once a month.

I would love to work with someone on my putting and upshots but its tough for me to get to a course before 6:30 on a weekday and since I normally can only get to a course once or twice a week I'd rather play a casual round then work on my game

if you keep up and it is helpful then word of mouth will help you greatly!
AdamJ
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:59:37 AM

I am almost always at Mt.Airy for the Tuesday Ace fund and the Thursday Bag-tags. If anyone wants to see me on those days just let me know ahead of time. If you want to meet on a weekend give ma a shout, if I'm not out competing somewhere I can try and meet somewhere convenient for us both.

Not that discouraged but a bit disappointed, just that so many people I see usually tell me they need or want help, just wondering where they all are. Ciyas on the links, keep it in the fairway.
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:09:39 PM

I will be at Woodland today, 5-6pm.
robglover
Posted: Monday, July 05, 2010 1:24:09 PM

Hello Adam. I'm interested in some help with my game. I live in Loveland and can make some Monday nights work--including tonight.
Enjoy the day,
Rob
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, July 05, 2010 3:13:54 PM

See ya there Rob, and anyone else. 5pm back by the Nati Pro shop.
In the future anyone that wants some help can call or pm me to set up dates and times.

513-255-7275
nthomas
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:11:31 AM

If this is available could definatly use some help. Was going to play Mt Airey Tommorrow and could definatly make it.