Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Revised Flyer for KY State Doubles at Holler In The Hills Options
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:22:50 PM

REVISED FLYER: 

Kentucky State Doubles Championships at Holler In The Hills (private) Disc Golf Course.
Saturday - September 25, 2010.
PDGA Sanctioned XC Tier
Address: 521 Oak Hill Rd  Brownsville, KY  42210.
Tournament Directors will be Howie Baird and Johnny Greenwell.
Bring your own partner - Two rounds of 18 holes.

THE FORMAT FOR THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Round one will be: Best Disc format for holes #1 thru #6.
                                Tough Shot for holes #7 thru #12.
                                Best Shot for holes #13 thru #18.
Info for how the above formats are played: http://www.pdga.com/rules/rules-for-doubles
Round two will be Best Shot the whole round. I have contacted the teams who have prepaid for this event and got the "O.K." from them for this format change. Two rounds of Best Shot would have went too fast and it's all about having fun!
Cool, Full Color Discraft Buzz Fundraiser Discs are now for sale for 15.00. For a picture of Disc, go to: http://hollerinthehills.com/?page_id=604
Contact Howie to have a disc reserved.
A few motel rooms are still available for 40.00 (tax and all). The rooms are two minutes from the course, clean, cable, most have a small fridge, microwave and double beds. NO SMOKING IN ROOMS! Contact Howie for reservation.
Players meeting at 9:30, Tee off around 10:00 AM Central time
As part of your entry fee, all players will receive a long sleeve shirt with a cool Holler In The Hills stamp, lunch on the course and two rounds of fun and challenging disc golf on a great course.
The field is limited to 72 players/36 teams.  I am reserving spots for the first 20 pro teams and the first 16 AM teams. If there are less than 20 pro teams pre-registered by Monday September 20th, I will open up the remaining spots for first come, first served Pro or AM teams. If there are any spots left on the morning of the tournament, I will begin taking sign ups at 7:30 AM Central time zone (first come first served). Keep checking the PDGA online registration page for this event to see if it is full cause I will be updating it daily!
Entry Fees are: Pro (one division) $67 per person/134.00 per team. Pay out will be cash and cool Trophies to each first                            place winner.
                           AMs (one division) $57 per person/114.00 per team. Pay out will be Discs and cool Trophies to each first                            place winner.
                       There will be an extra charge of $10 if you are not a current PDGA member.

Please try to get with other disc golfers in your area who plan to attend and arrange car pooling cause my parking area is limited.

Mail check or money order to:
Howard Baird
P.O. Box 1021
Brownsville, KY

or sign up online at http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=9955

For more information and pictures of the course, please visit: http://hollerinthehills.com
Howie 270-597-9477   lil_trumperboy@yahoo.com

Donations of any kind are always welcomed and your generosity will be noted!
Don't forget about the Tick or Treat Halloween Tournament Saturday October 23, 2010. More info on this event will be posted on the Holler In The Hills website and circulating in flyer format soon! Please remember to carpool, carpool, carpool!
   It would be most awesome if you would post this flyer in areas with high disc golfer traffic.