Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Tick or Treat Options
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:12:11 AM

Tick or Treat   It's time to sign up for the Tick or Treat Tournament at Haunted Holler In The Hills disc golf course in Brownsville, KY. Saturday - Oct. 23rd. Registration will be available at the course Saturday morning (Oct. 23rd) beginning at 7:30 (if spots are still available). Players meeting at 8:30, Tee off around 9:00. We are on Central time. Sheila Hardesty will be CO - TD and will be doing most of the duties so I can play/donate in my event. Thanks Sheila!!! For those of you who played in last years Tick or Treat, you know we had alot of Halloween decorations throughout the course. This year, we will have twice the amount and some bigger monsters!
You will never play another course as haunted as this one! I am hoping a couple of you golfers will show and play in some sort of spooky attire. $10 will come out of each players entry fee to cover the cost of "All you can eat lunch at the course" and "a spooky custom stamped disc (artwork by Mike Bose). I will cover the cost of PDGA fees, sanctioning fees, 1st place trophies each division and other costs through donations or pay out of pocket! Donations will also dictate how many CTPs will be available. Cash donations will be split evenly in the Open division (unless donation is specifically intended for Holler In The Hills Disc Golf Course! Donations of cash and merchandise will be greatly appreciated! I am limiting the field to 85 players so beware of "fivesomes". Entry Fees are as follows: Any Open Mens division - $50 Any Open Womens division - $40 Any Advanced Men, Women, age protected division - $40 Intermediate, Recreational Men or Women - $30 Novice is listed as $25 on the PDGA sign up but I will not be having a Novice division. Non-current PDGA members must add $10 to entry fee price! You may call or email Howie to reserve your spot in the tournament but please ensure you will make it. Home: 270-597-9477     Cell: 270-246-2246   Email: lil_trumperboy@yahoo.com You also may register online at http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1263486447 or send check or money order to: Howard Baird P.O. Box 1021 Brownsville, Ky             42210 Two rounds of 18, Rec. and Intermediate will play AM Tees. All others play Pro Tees. Shotgun start. Camping is available at the course and there are also some nice, clean Motel rooms two minutes from the course. There are 6 rooms left and they have double beds, microwave, small fridge and cable TV. All are on the second floor (closed offices on lower level) with a great view and only seconds from places to eat. If you want a room, please let me know and I will have the key at the course when you arrive. Price is a flat 40.00 per night (includes tax and all). NO SMOKING IN ROOMS AT ANY TIME! Ashtrays available on balcony just outside your room! Everyone must sign a waiver during registration/check-in and will be given a small phamplet containing info about each hole on the course, O.B. and rules. There is a clean port-o-let at the registration trailer. As always with Holler In The Hills......... Carpooling is critical. I only have space for about 40 cars so please, PLEASE arrange to carpool!!! Please don't litter on the course. This includes cigarette butts and cigar wrappers/filters. Trash buckets are on most tees. Pictures and more info on Holler In The Hills may be found by visiting: http://hollerinthehills.com    
finnhawc
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:22:29 AM

Howie, Alman and Finnegan are going to be there. I will call you later today if any others are joining us.
Hyzer'n_Howie
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:01:42 AM

finnhawc wrote:
Howie, Alman and Finnegan are going to be there. I will call you later today if any others are joining us.

Very, Very Nice! What divisions?
finnhawc
Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:45:01 AM

I'm trying to talk Al into Masters but, right now he said leave him in Open. We're looking forward to returning to your amazing course Howie