Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Grip Bags Options
Phil Miller
Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:57:44 PM

I managed to get an inside note and ordered one from DD on Monday. 

For those of you Not on the mailing list this is from Jason the owner of Grip Equipment. 

...Lifetime Disc Sports and Dynamic Discs! Each company will only have a very limited number, so jump on it if you want one now!!

I inspected all the bags that we received this weekend and I am quite pleased!

I have high demands for the quality of our products and the available bags all passed through my hands. This is basically a beta production of a complex design and we had some variance that I had to pull, but I'm quite proud of what we've accomplished thus far.

I wish I could see your faces when you fill them up, put them on, and experience the unparalleled comfort of our design!! Have fun with them! Break 'em out, break 'em in, and let me know what you think!

Grip Equipment is all about well-researched design and I want you to tell us what you like, what you don't, or what you want to see in future generations.

Now, if you are one of the lucky few that manages to get your hands on one, do not worry if it looks a bit wonky right out of the box. The structural inserts did get a bit compressed during shipping, as they have some inherent pliability.

But you can straighten the inserts with your hands and fill it with discs, and the bag will conform to the sleek, handsome shape we designed it to be.

But if, by chance, after some time elapses and an insert still won't cooperate, let us know and we will make it right. Grip Equipment wants to make sure all of our customers to have our tour bags as we designed them!

devilsfan.john
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:30:15 PM

Just got confirmation, Mine should arrive Thursday, just in time for the snow (Dammit!!!!)angry
Phil Miller
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:40:12 PM

Yeah mine should be in Friday afternoon. I'm psyched.
devilsfan.john
Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:06:02 PM

Just got home, and there it was waiting on the porch. This thing is sick! Got a feeling your gonna like it. Also registered for Bowling Green Ams!
pcaldwell
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 5:07:58 PM

For those who won a Grip bag at the Flying Pig, here's the response I got from Justin when I asked when they were finally going to be delivered:

"After I inspected all of the bags we received we only had enough to fulfill our preorders. I have contest winners at the top of the list to get bags as soon as we get our second shipment, which I expect around the end of Feb. I apologize for the news, but it's better that we get you guys bags that are 100% correct and a bit late. In the grand scheme of things, for as long as these bags will last you guys, this won't seem like that long... despite how long it may seem right now."

Fine with me, I don't plan on throwing any frisbees until March, anyway.