Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

AJ Jolly Options
Cincy_Kat
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 12:07:35 PM

First off, just know that it seems the map of the course listed on here is not accurate. I think they have redesigned the course since then. I had 2 guys with me, both of whom are obsessed with maps and very good at reading them, and yet the location of some of the holes were not where they were shown on the map....

Anyways.... if you go out there any time soon (we went on 8/26/2010), be careful on #10.... It's alongside part of the lake, and there are three white ducks that reside in this area, and they WILL come after you. I think they have a nest down by the lake, and will chase after anyone who comes onto the grass. We thought they were just curious at first, but we stood there ignoring them, and they seriously started coming after us.

They're easy to get rid of though.... Just chase them back down to the water. Make sure they actually go IN the water though, or as soon as you turn your back they'll come after you again. lol. I had to chase them off about 3 times, and then the group of 3 guys that was one hole behind us had to chase them off as well when they got to the hole.

So yeah just be aware of the ducks on #10. They don't like people being there, and it's either chase or be chased!
shoecrew
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:09:36 PM

Id F*** a duck up if he came at me. Im top of the food chain for a reason.
GIES2525
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:23:27 PM

HAHA... I like the enthusiasm from you "shoecrew". Maybe we need to get a sign up there with the food chain on it, so the ducks can study it and recognize the beast we are! Very funny read though. Those ducks are notorious for chasing disc golfers down.