Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Asking for help. Options
T_Vincent
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:47:01 PM

I come to the GCFDA Forum to see if I can get some help. Today when I got home from work I found out that the house was broken into. The robbers were stupid to say the least, their idea of what is worth something, is a bit off. They took the TV, about 20 movies & and my POS 10 year old laptop. I have yet to find anything else missing. They skipped the newer computers and my DSLR camera.

While the laptop was not worth much, it stored all of the files that I had for the club. This includes the CC files, the agendas from the meetings, other items I can't think out right now & of course the membership database.

I am wondering if anyone has an old laptop that they do not use anymore. I would be willing to buy it from you. I just need something that will let me type the agendas. The membership database was in Microsoft Access. This will be the hard part.

If you have any Club files, please e-mail them to me so I can rebuild. My e-mail address is avincent_2105@fuse.net

Thanks for any help, and sorry about the the rambling at the start.

Tony

discndat
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 6:35:14 PM

Sorry to hear that Tony. Don't have anything to help you out though. Hope they get caught.
Liz
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 1:55:37 PM

Tony - I have the GCFDA database - looks like it might be about 2 years old - I'll send it to you.