Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

PAR 66 18 hole layout at Banklick! Monday Dec 26 Options
agentdozzer
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 3:20:10 PM

Monday a few guys are gonna play a safari round at Banklick would like to play doubles if enough people show up. Its really gonna boil down to who is there, I know alot of people are off monday and the layout isnt something we could play if the course was busy so I think monday will work well. Not sure what time yet. Heres the layout par 66 is probally a little off guess we will see what the scores look like.
1) Hole 1's tee to 2's basket, on or over road OB                               Par 3
2) 3's tee to 4's basket, on road OB                                                             4
3) Trail head by shelter to 5's basket                                                           3
4) Nedley's unchanges                                                                                  3
5) 8's tee to 9's basket                                                                                   4
6) 10's tee to 13's basket                                                                              4
7)11's tee to practice basket                                                                         3
8) Parking Lot to 23's basket                                                                         3
9) 24's Tee to 12's basket                                                                              4
10) 13's tee to 14's basket                                                                            4
11) 15's tee to 16's basket                                                                            5
12) Trail below 17 to 18's basket                                                                 5
13) 19's lower tee to 24's basket                                                                 4
14) 12's tee to 20's basket                                                                            3
15) 21 upper unchanged                                                                              3
16)24 to Practice basket                                                                               3
17) 1's tee to 10's basket                                                                              5
18) Ten's fairway at "the turn" to 1's basket                                               3
Valet
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 7:23:42 PM

sounds pretty sweet agent D. I plan on getting out this weekend and next week and playing, but it'll be the first time I've played since early August when I shattered my throwing wrist in 10 places. (Hand therapist said I wouldn't be able to play until March...doc said "give it a shot, but the driver might give you trouble."...I told the doc "the driver always gives me trouble, F it!")

I doubt I'd be much of a doubles partner, but I think this is a great idea. You guys will have fun.

I do find some solace in the fact that you are leaving Nedleys as a par 3. All of the others seem VERY difficult (at least at my skill level) and it's good to know that Nedleys, as is, is difficult to others too. I've played Bank MANY times, living just a mile from the course, and I've only par'd that damn thing once.

Have fun on Monday!
robglover
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 2:50:19 PM

Sounds fun and challenging. If my schedule/obligations permit, I'll be there.
Madmike
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 4:33:22 PM

What time you plan on doing this jeff?
jeremyyyy
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 4:45:33 PM

what time??
That guy
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:25:52 PM

If I can get out..I'm for sure in...as above ..time? Sounds damn fun!
Madmike
Posted: Sunday, December 25, 2011 10:19:18 AM

Ok its official random draw doubles noon Monday 5 buck entry fee SAFARI Banklincoln Ridge lol but its on see everyone there that can make it!!!!
agentdozzer
Posted: Sunday, December 25, 2011 11:46:44 AM

Sorry guys woke up to a broke computer yesterday, we are on for monday at noon five dollar, I feel only one hole is aceable so no ace fund. Hope to see everyone there.
Valet
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 12:25:52 PM

How'd it turn out?
agentdozzer
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 10:48:54 PM

I had alot more people show up than I thought and could have been a little more prepared, I did not have the temp tees marked before hand, and had no score card's. Things I won't forget next time. We had 8 teams play the winners Brandon Matt shot a 60 and we had three teams tied at 65. The three teams played three playoff holes the first was hole two to hole three, each team took a four. Then we played hole 4's tee to 5's basket, once again all teams took a four. It was decided by a vote that was split and flipping a disc that nedleys would be a hole where someone was going to win, Rob and I did just that grabbing a duece. Mike and Shawn took a three and Brian and Steve took a four, so that was are round. I tried to talk to every one afterward's to discuss which holes where good and bad so next time we can make it even better.