Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Tuesday Night $10 Singles Options
JEFFV
Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:52:51 PM

Hey fellow disc golfers Im starting a $10 singles every Tuesday night its gonna be only 1 division and there will be no ace fund...We will pay out top $40%...It will start next week Tuesday March 20 and It will be at AJ Jolly for now becuase how many people on the courses lately, but I will change it up every so often to get to play most courses in the area!  Tee off will be at 5:30 but money will be collected around 5!  Hope to c-ya there!     
GIES2525
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:06:38 PM

I wonder who takes the bait on this one. Can you imagine a newbie showing up thinking he may win a weekly tourny, only to find out who Jeff really is. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but im not sure your going to get much from this, being a pro that you are. Most know they cant compete, and when you cant compete, the decision to stay home or go play is relatively easy. I hope it works out for ya, but i dont see many taking the bait. I guess there are pros and cons for being as good as you are buddy!
gary costa
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:05:33 PM

I would come take your money Jeff but I like airy too much..
JEFFV
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:06:03 PM

Thanks for your comment but I expect more experience players to show up...This is the only singles where there is no handicap in the whole city so if you dont need a handicap come on out! At the worst I wont be stealing the money!
JEFFV
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:09:01 PM

gary costa wrote:
I would come take your money Jeff but I like airy too much..

Well the good thing about it is we can play anywhere so it will make it to Airy!  Right now we are going to Aj Jolly because how busy the courses have been lately.
Old Bassman
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:22:06 PM

JEFFV wrote:
Thanks for your comment but I expect more experience players to show up...This is the only singles where there is no handicap in the whole city so if you dont need a handicap come on out! At the worst I wont be stealing the money!

Please explain "stealing the money"

Thank you.
JEFFV
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:10:20 AM

Old Bassman wrote:

Please explain "stealing the money"

Thank you.

It means i'll have to earn it..It's not like im going to shoot on fire every week or will I?
cyrusf1
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 10:34:44 PM

Well played. I would certainly show up a few times at certain courses. I like the idea of a traveling cash game where one can defend their honor at the course they consider their "turf". A couple years ago, Fred's ace fund traveled a bit. Not that it's a worthy course, but come to Heritage and recieve a smack-down!
JEFFV
Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:27:51 PM

I dont think Ill make it out to Heritage Cyrus but Monroe yes...Okay it's on for today we will tee off around 5:30 @ Aj Jolly!
JEFFV
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:13:17 PM

Ill be at Amelia at 5:30 today and it will be canceled untill April 17 bc ill be out of town..thanks