Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Got A question Options
Fosterjon35
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:36:19 PM

Hey guys im new to the forums, some of the guys that recently been going to the williamburg doubles may know me , but tomorrow im heading out to get some disc, i was wondering what your guys opinions on best place to go and get them , i have seen two choices and they are either nati pro shop or Disc n dat. so price wise and selection wise what would be best. 

Thanks Jon Foster
AdamJ
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 9:42:21 AM

I would suggest that you try to support both and visit them when you can to see their shops for yourself. Both owners have contributed countless time and money in growing our sport for this area. Plus there is a third store, Sweet-Tees in fairfield near Harbin Park that Hank and his daughter run.
Lingo1976
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:48:20 AM

It's hard to not be bias here :) But like Adam said, Cincy offers a great scene, try every course out at least once and stop by each shop at least once. and don't be a stranger to the forums you can learn a lot here.
Fosterjon35
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:45:26 PM

thanks guys i actually went to disc n dat yesterday and bought me a blizzard destroyer, z buzzz, and a champing mamba. i love them so far. im planning on going out to mount airy as soon as my friends and i are off work and to visit the pro shop!