Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Deuce or Die 8/1/09 Options
Johnny Rimjob
Posted: Friday, August 07, 2009 9:02:11 AM

Billy Page wrote:
Dude, we played pretty solid but we had to win in a playoff hole, there was other talent in the division...

If you played rec and shot in the 120's you bagged plain and simple.

I know that it's not Nicks job to police the talent but you should really take a look at yourself if winning is that important to you.

You get better by playing against better talent.
scampionh
Posted: Friday, August 07, 2009 10:26:35 AM

Billy Page wrote:
Dude, we played pretty solid but we had to win in a playoff hole, there was other talent in the division...

Only means that there was another bagger besides you......
ColoNative420
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 12:40:04 AM

Hello fellow disc golfers. I am an avid disc golfer from the beautiful state of CO. I know this is an old thread and the tourny is far gone, but I have a question/problem/situation/......

Short story...

Back in '09 I had bought a disc from a local store here with the Deuce or Die logo on it. Since then it has been my go to putter. Well yesterday as I was looking over my approach on hole 18, I noticed that my putter was not in the bag. I had just used it on the last hole and figured I'd go back as soon as I was finished putting. Went back, no disc anywhere. No one else on the course but me and my card of players. No other pedestrian traffic on the course. My and another looked for over 30 minutes with no luck. Asked if anyone had put it in thier bag by mistake...nope. So, here I go into the A tier High Plains Challenge without my go to putter.angry

My question is this. Does any of you fellow disc golfers have any of these tourny discs around that they are not useing and willing to part with. If so I would be so greatful and happyjump thumbsup I am looking for a soft Magnet, yellow with the circle logo of skulls. Not sure if the color of the logo is the same on all discs, but mine was purple skulls.

Thanks for your time and I'll keep my fingers crossed that mine returns, or one of you can come through.

PEACE!!!
AdamJ
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 8:35:45 AM

I have a yellow 09' Deuce or Die soft magnet w/blue stamp...just one. email me at adamj27655@yahoo.com and we can work something out.