Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

BHMO 2012 Options
schick
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:19:06 PM

Not sure if you all noticed, but the 2012 AM BHMO is already full and a waitlist has started. If you planned to play, you better get your name on the list quickly.

If you plan to play in the Pro NT, I would not wait too much longer to get your money in! It looks like there are a lot of spots available, but it always fills weeks early. Don't miss out!
AdamJ
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:08:03 AM

columbusdiscgolf.com/12BHMO/

I would like to see the GCFDA support C-Bus and the BHMO this year, i can't recall if we ever had. Link above has their sponsorship opportunities and rates.
I suggested donating $200 level. Thoughts? Like to have a answer soon so we can get any info to them in time. Sorry for the very delayed post on this, just kept slipping my mind.
AdamJ
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 8:48:38 AM

columbusdiscgolf.com/12BHMO/

Good luck to all the Cincy area players competeing this weekend at the BHMO.
If your not busy on sunday or just can't decide what to do, consider coming up the watch the top professionals from all over battle it out, Final 9 on Sunday is one of the best in our sport. See ya's up there.
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, August 06, 2012 3:55:48 PM

FInal 9 and Awards pics I took are all ready for viewing

www.flickr.com/photos/adamj27655/sets/72157630932388218/
pawpaw
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:40:30 AM

2012 Brent Hambrick Memorial Open
2012 BHMO Open Champions

Sarah Cunningham and Ricky Wysocki

Once again the weather cooperates and a it was amazing from there. It appears the BHMO has some help, when it comes to great weather.;)

We had Brad Schick shooting great and in the final nine and finishing third in the Open division. We also had CFDGC members Jon Allen winning the Advanced Division, John Downs winning the Intermediate division, Don Alexander winning Advanced Grandmasters and local Maureen Miller winning Recreational Women.

Full Results:
AMS
PROS

I would like to thank all of the competitors for their participation and excellent representation of our sport!.
Thank you to all of the volunteers! It takes everyone of you to make this kind of event a success! Job well done.

I am pleased to say through everyones efforts last weekend we were able to raise $4500.00 for The Luekemia and Lymphoma Society! Hopefully everyone from players to spectators can feel a part of that!

I would like to thank all of this years supporters. Please patronize these businesses whenever possible to repay them for their commitment to the BHMO.

2012 BHMO pictures-
Frank Garcia
Adam Pacman Jones