Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Please read if attending AJ course challenge Options
agentdozzer
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 4:12:43 PM

annouce  The park called me this morning and I was informed that they do not want us parking near holes 1 and 2 like we had early told everyone they could do, so if attending tommorow park between holes 8 and 9 at the shelter. You will not be charged at the gate, all of the details have yet to be determined. Please do not park on any part of the grass. I would like to thank the officer's for working through this complication on such short notice. The park did not approach us today til 10:30 and by three I was able to call the Park's back with a answer that works for both side's. Some things are still be worked out within the club, but I wanted to get the word out since we had already been directing people to park in the wrong area. Please pass this along.
brutalbrutus
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 6:22:50 PM

there isnt gonna b enough parking by 8and9 if more than 30 people show up people should try getting together car pools and i think there is space near the maintenance shed next to hole 11 you should see if we are allowed to park there
sisyphus
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 6:53:52 PM

We can always park at the driveway bend in the #10 fairway like all the baseball minivans do!
;)
T_Vincent
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:58:10 PM

If you decide to park in 10's fairway, please wind down all windows and leave the doors open so we can play through.
DrewMiller(RH)
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 8:11:29 PM

FYI-I'll be taking sign ups and donations for the Flying Pig Tomorrow after the end of the second round. I will aslo be taking shirt orders as well.
agentdozzer
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 8:26:00 PM

sisyphus wrote:
We can always park at the driveway bend in the #10 fairway like all the baseball minivans do! ;)

yea kinda grinds my gears when he said something about parking in the grass because the baseball ppl do it and hole 16's fairway gets used by horse ppl when they are there, gotta play nice with the parks dept though its there playground.
DrewMiller(RH)
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 8:27:17 PM

Rodney Dangerfield should be our mascott.....