Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Disc 'n Dat Product Update Options
discndat
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:58:02 PM

Lots of people been asking about the STAR Katanas and the Nukes. Nukes are back in stock today and STAR Katanas will be in tomorrow. Come and get 'em.

discndat
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 12:26:35 PM

More good stuff - also got in the R-Pro Rocs today. They all seem to be flatter than most Rocs but some are really flat. I know some people like those flat Rocs.
discndat
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2010 8:09:20 PM

Champion CFR Katanas Tim Selinske U.S. Masters in stock along with the 2010 USDGC DVD.
discndat
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 2:51:47 PM

First Run MVP Vectors are in stock. From MVP: The Vector is our slightly overstable midrange. It is something you can drive with power and go straight with a gentle fade. It has a great amount of glide as the Vector is using our developed GYRO™ as seen with the Ion.

These are really sweet looking discs. They've also got an engraved PDGA logo and MVP logo on the rim that make it an extremely professional looking disc.

Phil Miller
Posted: Saturday, March 12, 2011 11:01:28 AM

I had a chance to field test one of these yesterday at a soccer field. They have the glide of a Buzz with the fade of a Hornet. Really straight flyer with nice fade.
discndat
Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:38:53 PM

Need something for the wind? Trouble turning everything over?  Then try going APE! The new Innova Ape is in, both stock stamp and Star Stamp. We even have some Grape Apes.
Here's what Innova says about the Ape:

A fast long-range distance driver with great stability. Expect consistent and accurate flights from this disc. The Ape is great for powerful backhand and sidearm players.The Ape can handle the raw, primal power of disc golfs biggest arms. Extremely fast and stable, the Ape is a "must have" distance driver for windy conditions and sharp doglegs. Sidearm drivers will learn the Ape is more than capable of standing up to even the most intense torque. The Ape is an outstanding choice for backhand or sidearm throws as well as a variety of niche flex shots. With less high speed turn than a Boss, the Ape is not recommended for players who throw less than 300ft

We also got in some Star Wedges. Anybody need a Wedgie? I will be at Lincoln Ridge Banklick Doubles tonight if anyone would want me to bring something.
discndat
Posted: Friday, April 08, 2011 1:49:16 PM

The Apes are going fast! Better get them while you can. We did get the DGA Hurricanes and the DGA Gumbputts back in stock. We had some people asking for them.
discndat
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:06:35 PM

Archons will be in tomorrow 4/27/11.

The Archon is a new Speed 11 Distance Driver that blends the graceful long turn of the Katana with the smooth fade of a Wraith. It has been described as a longer Valkyrie. This will be a great disc for players looking to master their games and rule the course. These are a Pre-Release Champion version CFR disc for the 2011 Am Worlds in Rochester.

discndat
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011 4:04:17 PM

CFR Champion TeeDevils, Pro Vulcans and Gummy USDGC Roc+'s are in.
Item image  Item image Item image 
discndat
Posted: Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:08:56 AM

For the holidays Disc 'n Dat will be open on Sundays 12/4, 12/11 and 12/18 from 10am - 4pm. We've got lots of new discs in as well as Gift Cards for people who don't know what to get, in-store specials and more. Today you can get 10% off any bag in stock.
discndat
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 6:35:58 PM

This Saturday 12/10 and Sunday 12/11 in-store disc sale: any disc NOT  Innova or Discraft will be $2 off. Just trying to help some of the up and coming disc makers.
discndat
Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:04:43 PM

Sat ‎12/17 and Sun 12/18 - buy 2 discs $11.99 and up and get $10 off a bag $40 and up.
Buy any 3 discs and get $3 off. Other merchandisce in store on sale too.

CFR Metal Flake TeeDevils, First Run Star TeeDevils, First Run Star Lycans, Innova calendars and more!

discndat
Posted: Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:12:28 PM

Looking for that last minute Christmas gift? We have lots of disc golf merchandise on sale and Gift Cards too. Lots of stuff for the non-disc golfer. We are open Christmas Eve till 4 PM.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good flight. santa
robglover
Posted: Sunday, December 25, 2011 12:49:02 PM

Hey Dan, Merry Christmas. That disc I ordered on the 16th was in my hands on the 17th and I used it at Idlewild in the 18th! Thanks dude. Maybe see you at Lincoln Ridge tomorrow or at Winton on the 1st?
discndat
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 4:07:55 PM

Thansk Rob. Yeah, we get stuff out quick here. You can almost always place an order by 3 pm and get it the next day, 2 days at the latest. Not going to make the New Years Day tourney this year. Going out of town. Got the Ice Bowls coming up right after that though. January 7 is the  first one at Boone.
discndat
Posted: Monday, January 09, 2012 6:00:03 PM

Got some more beauties in this week: CryZtal Z Buzzz SS, Midnight Sparkle Z Buzzz, White and Black Reaper Buzzz, Fallen Angel Buzzz, CryZtal FLX Buzzz, CryZtal FLX Drone, Z Drones, and more.
Item picture  Item picture Item picture Item picture  Item picture
discndat
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 2:45:15 PM

Got the new Blizzard Champion discs in: Boss, Destroyers, Katanas and Wraiths. Getting some good reviews from customers so far. Great for less powerful throwers as well as advanced. David Wiggins threw a 150g Blizzard Boss 828 ft. and a 150g Blizzard Katana 813 feet.

From Innova: Champion Blizzard technology is an exciting breakthrough that allows us to make many of our popular high speed drivers in lower weights in our premium Champion plastic than were previously available. In order to achieve these lower weights 130’s, 140’s and 150’s, our durable Champion plastic is infused with microbubbles. These microbubbles, when at the surface of the disc, also create a slightly different texture that, while subtle, does potentially make the disc feel a little different than its heavier counterpart. This is a natural byproduct of Champion Blizzard technology and does not affect the performance of the disc nor does it constitute an x-out or blemished product. Our testing so far has shown that the Champion Blizzard material is just as impact resistant as regular Champion but it does seem to be more susceptible to scuffs and abrasions.
Troy
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 10:08:29 PM

I bought 2 Katanas, 2 Wraiths, a Boss and a Destroyer. The plastic is excellent in wet conditions and has been very durable so far.
creed
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:26:41 PM

I have a 137 gram Blizzard Champion Wraith now. It flies a bit straighter and a bit less overstable than my 164 gram Star Wraith. I love it. I can throw it lightly with a quick snap and it goes farther than any of my other drivers. Very controllable too. I had been looking for a controllable, precise driver that was durable and floating, but no one made one until now.
discndat
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 4:40:22 PM

Photo: Got the new Test Run StarLite Roadrunners in today. This StarLite plastic is made with the same technology that puts little bubbles in the rim of the discs to take away the weight. The previous runs of Blizzard Champion discs had bubbles in the flight plate but that turned out to be too hard to do all the time. The bubbles are kept in the rim. Right now, the Roadrunner is the only disc announced for this small run of StarLite plastic. Once they get some feedback, we might see more out there. Got the new Test Run StarLite Roadrunners in today. This StarLite plastic is made with the same technology that puts little bubbles in the rim of the discs to take away the weight. The previous runs of Blizzard Champion discs had bubbles in... the flight plate but that turned out to be too hard to do all the time. The bubbles are kept in the rim. Right now, the Roadrunner is the only disc announced for this small run of StarLite plastic. Once they get some feedback, we might see more out there.
discndat
Posted: Monday, August 27, 2012 3:41:20 PM

discndat
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:06:00 PM

Hmmm, didn't see that the Titanium pics didn't show. Anyway, just got in the 2012 Innova Pumpkin discs - Black Star Katanas and Kraits, Orange DX Rocs and Aviar Putters.

Photo: Innova 2012 Pumpkin discs are in! Black Star Katanas and Star Kraits, Orange DX Rocs and DX Aviar Putters.
discndat
Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012 10:20:53 AM

Got in some sweet specially stamped and blank Neutron Ions this week.

discndat
Posted: Friday, October 05, 2012 2:01:44 PM

Quick update - blanks are gone.
discndat
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:49:38 PM

Yup - the Volts are in. From MVP -The Volt is our stable controllable fairway driver. The Volt fairway driver is capable of holding long dependable lines with a slow, forward-penetrating fade. Its aerodynamic profile is optimized for long, accurate placement shots. The driver’s weight is transferred to the very outer rim with a unique GYRO™ design, substantially increasing the disc’s gyroscopic property. For GYRO™-optimized performance on both distance and powered-down lines, just reach for the Volt.
Item