Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2013 Club Meetings Options
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 8:08:54 AM

Reminder...Club meeting tonight at 7pm at www.obryonsbarandgrill.com/About_Us.html

FPO preparations will be the focus.

AdamJ
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 9:12:10 AM

Since next meeting is landing on Labor Day we are looking into changing it to later in the week. Will know more soon as I hear back from Obryon`s on available nights for us.
Agenda:
FPO will be the following weekend and any last minute preparations will be discussed and worked out.
Updates on the Osage Grove course and progress.
Updates on other courses.
Mt.Airy Survey summary.
and more....
mikal
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 6:40:56 PM

Hello. Just thought I would start here with you adam. I just moved to the area and played leagues and tournaments in des moines iowa area. Now I'm looking to see what leagues and tournaments are around here. Maybe start with a legue, but I know the season is close to over but I need to start somewhere. I appreciate any information you could give me. Thanks!
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:22:36 AM

Welcome to Cincy, glad you found us. Our front page shows all the weekly leagues and local tournaments, our only club run seasonal league that spans several weeks is currently underway for the summer session. Info for that can be found in here.
www.cincinnatidiscgolf.com/Default.aspx

Check the forums for all changes to times and schedule, each event has its own thread, let me know if you have any trouble navigating or need more details. Hope to see you around.
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2013 7:57:57 PM

No Club meeting on Monday, labor day. Canceled as of now or until further notice.

Come on out to Cabin Creek with us. Anyone can play any events or just get a round in.
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 7:56:19 AM

Reminder...Club meeting tonight at 7pm at  www.obryonsbarandgrill.com/About_Us.html

Agenda:
Recap on FPO and Airy CCS
Course updates
Planning for 2014 events schedule
Mt.Airy survey results
FPO shirt reorder and bag tags
Jowsepi
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 10:35:08 AM

Could you mention registration for Ace Race Gardner Park closes tonight at 10pm.
AdamJ
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:06:18 AM

Meeting for this month is rescheduled for the 21st.
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:03:41 AM

Reminder bump for tomorrow....
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:00:31 AM

Next Meeting is Monday the 4th. 7pm. O`Bryon`s
Agenda: CCS conclusion for 2013 and proposed schedule for 2014.
Goshen Cub Scout clinic on Nov 16th., FPO plans for 2014, Basket Raffle for members for 2014.
Nominations for officers (voting at the December meeting). Course updates and projects. and more...
Zepledelin
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 10:43:07 AM

Is it possible to join for 2014 yet?
topherb
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 12:09:19 PM

you can renew your membership at Harbin/1st ccs next year.
AdamJ
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:51:15 AM

Yes, anyone can renew for next year or join for the first time now for 2014 season. Sorry that our online version is not updated yet. Anyone can join via any of our events, club meetings, or by mail, or see us in person(myself,Tony,Drew,Pete). Our next club meeting is on Dec 2nd and our fist event is on New Years Day at Winton Woods.
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2013 8:29:26 AM

Final mmeting of 2013, 7pm. on Dec 2nd at www.obryonsbarandgrill.com/About_Us.html
Agenda:
Voting for officers and other Director positions.(all current officers up for re-election)
Review of 2013 and planning for 2014 CCS schedule, Leagues, FPO, Scouts, Roc vs. Buzzz, WW NYD. and more.
Course updates and projects. To many to list
Basket Raffle for 2014.
We always order a bunch of food for everyone. This is a gret one to be at, we handle a lot of business and its a good time to mingle and chat about this year with friends.
Hope to see more than the usuall 4 to 5 guys.

Here are some projects or plans I have for 2014.
Course Pro Program: I have a few people willing but we need a bunch more.
Cub Scouts: had 2 very successful events this year, we will continue and hopefully add more events like this.
Course tours: Working with a few guys to create a video tour of our courses.
PDGA Leagues: Seems there is enough interest and Matt Blakely seems to want to run it also. Call me Matt.
Traveling Pro Clinic: I tried this a few years ago with little to no turnout. Will attempt again in 2014.
Highschool programs and leagues.

If you would like to be involved or have any helpful ideas please let us know. There are tons of things we all could be doing but we need more peeps that are willing. Thanks to all that have helped out in anyway, would not be possible if we didn't have so many great peolpe to make this all possible.
AdamJ
Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2013 10:32:26 AM

Update from our last meeting.
All the officers are re-elected for the 2014 term.
The Club will keep our tradition for the Ice Bowls with a $1 per player, per event donation, so the better the turnout the more we donate. We are really close to having the schedule complete, posting what we have so far in the CCS thread.
We will be raffling off a Innova Sport basket starting on New Years Day at Winton Woods and drawing the winner at the June CCS at Idlewild. Everyone can enter, tickets will be $2 each or 6 for $10. Any club member that purchases a ticket will receive 1 bonus ticket as a member reward(initial purchase required). No limit on tickets purchased, do not have to be at the drawing to claim the prize but will have to arrange for pickup. We are also thinking of adding items to the pot for every $50 raised with all the funds going towards the 15th Annual Flying Pig Open, Items added will be of at-least $10 in value or more. We may or may not keep the items a mystery, only time will tell.