Troy
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 4:36:37 AM

Merry Christmas to all my disc family. thumbsup annouce jump
topherb
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:20:05 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
Zepledelin
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:51:37 AM

Merry discmas to all! May all your drives get inside the circle and all your putts get in the basket!!!!
brutalbrutus
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:46:46 AM

YO YO YO merry discmas
awesomebob
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 10:57:17 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY DISC GOLF FAMILY!!!!

I want to thank all of you that has helped me to become a big part in this great sport that I truly love. Thanks to the following people, Fred Salaz for sponsoring me, Dave Cox for helping me early on when I knew nothing!! Adam Jones for giving me my first "YETI" and pointers to help my game. Troy Ison for helping with my mental approach to the game. Joe Rott for great competition in 2013. Lynn Ledford for lighting that fire from 2012 season. Thanks to the club and all TD's without them we have no events. Also thanks for this tight knit family that is disc golf. When I am down in life the disc golf family brings me up!!! I also wanna thank these people for playing many rounds with me and just helping me all around.

Shawn Marsh, Cyrus Furhman, Mad Mike, Gary Costa, Dave Cox, Matt Blakely, Adam Jones, Brian Trapp, Brian Hughes, Brandon Rhoem, Jeramiah Kraus, Brad Schick, Justin Ammerman, Bob Herbert, Midge and Bill, Holly Williams, Jay Reading, Des Reading, John Finnegan, and Keven Lafleur.

These people have been great friends and teachers of the game that has played a big part in my disc golf life.

Also thanks to everyone that had my family in thoughts and prayers when my Mother was in bad shape in the later part of this year.

And to anyone I left out in my post. I can only hope to have as good a year in 2014 as I did in 2013!!!