Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Propose a new rule Options
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:59:30 AM

Rank: Veteran

Joined: 7/13/2012
Posts: 233
Location: Batavia
Just to clarify my statements...I am always respectful of the other players on my card and do not do anything to disrupt their round. I imbibe before rounds not during. On the few occasions that it has been during a round nobody had an issue with it (majority of card partook), if they did I wouldn't have done it.
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:29:39 AM

Rank: Elite Veteran

Joined: 1/16/2007
Posts: 931
Location: Wyoming
Well said. calling the rules is ok. Stop bullying people with the,"It is not cool to call rules on fellow golfers..."
Until, that attitude is changed bullies win. I left high school long ago and I wish that everyone else would too.
As for substances are concerned, you will play better if you don't and risk DQ if you do. It doesn't help, certainly, so go ahead competition, rage on. On the course, during tournament rounds play clean. It works!
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:32:07 PM

Rank: Extreme Veteran

Joined: 8/13/2008
Posts: 355
Location: Mt lookout
The Sport of disc golf during sanctioned play, and the recreational hobby are two separate things. Once you are in a PDGA event respect where this sport is trying to go, don't hold it back.

its laughable 90% of the rules are obeyed without question but if you call someone on the other 10% people hold it against you. 
Users browsing this topic

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

YAFPro Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Yet Another Forum.net version running under DotNetNuke.
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.