Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Northern Lights "Disc Golf Circuit" Options
Big Biscuit
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2009 4:45:08 PM

Looks like I have my first GLOW 2 GO event coming up soon. If approved,it will be a 3 night 2 day Disc Golf marathon. I will confirm the event by Tuesday April 14th. Wish me luck Hank.
chain_shaker
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2009 7:54:48 PM

Sounds great!!! Good luck and let us all know the final word.
drx49er
Posted: Saturday, April 11, 2009 11:08:31 AM

Awesome! I'd love to be there!
By the way, Hank, what nights are you working at Hueston woods? The 18th is a no go for me, but I still want to help. Let me know.
Big Biscuit
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:11:47 PM

Subject Hueston Woods State Park Students from Miami U will be working with me on Sat. April 18th. Starting at 12 noon. Anyone wishing to join us are welcome. If you have chainsaws, pruening shears, axes,pruening saws ect.Please bring them.I am trying to get donations from Bobcats to gas grills plus anything in between. Thanks Hank. P.S. Tonight will be a lovely night for Disc Golf at Thompson Park. We will leave the lights on for you!
mikekem
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 1:15:45 PM

Can't do this weekend but I can do but if you schedule another outing let me know. I have a chainsaw.
adam423
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 9:49:27 AM

Could some one please add the Millikin Park course to DGCR so I can find it. I'd appreciate it.

Dan_Smith wrote:

Hueston Woods already had 'disc golf' before Hank decided to propose a course. Their previous 'disc golf' was 4 baskets on like 3 acres and you could see all the baskets from any basket. The disc golf location on the map is the wrong location. On the map, find the lodge and paintball area and thats where its going to be.

Lol yes, they tricked me into playing it when I visited there w/ my girlfriend, was pretty disappointing.
mikekem
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:30:27 AM

Could you guys give me an address or something like coordinates on google maps where the new courses are. I know where Hueston Woods, but where are Millikin and Fairfield township courses? Also a course map would be nice if possible.
Brad_H
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:16:12 PM

The Fairfield Township course is right behind Fairfield North Elementary.

Thompson (maybe this is what you are calling Millikin) is on High Street / Main Street / 177 a few miles north of Meijer on the right-hand side.

I can see if anyone has course maps made up.
adam423
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:45:10 PM

Quote:
Could you guys give me an address or something like coordinates on google maps where the new courses are. I know where Hueston Woods, but where are Millikin and Fairfield township courses? Also a course map would be nice if possible.

I think this is the Fairfield park. Its the one behind Fairfield North Elementary but its off of MIlikin Road. This is a link to Thompson Park