Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Grand Opening of Two new Course in Ashland, KY on the 28th Options
huffnagel
Posted: Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:49:28 PM

Hey guys a little update on the courses opening in Ashland. The grand opening is on March 28 and the first 175 people get a free disc!

Now a little about the courses. There will be two 18-hole courses at the park; each will have two basket placements and two concrete tee pads. One course will be the "white" course and all the baskets have been powder coated white and they look sharp. This course will be the shorter course and designed more for beginners. The second course or "Blue" course has blue baskets and is more for the experienced disc golfer. The Blue course or "Big Blue" will be a very long course. It will have two mando holes and two holes over 700 feet. On Big Blue playing from the long tee pads to the long basket placement it might be a Par 72!

There will be a doubles tournament as part of the grand opening celebration. Prizes are yet to be determined.

Some of you are familiar with Johnny Sias (86 World Champ & Hall of fame member) he designed both of these courses and they are fantastic!

I hope everyone can make it down for the grand opening and get a free disc. If anyone has any questions please check out our website at www.ABCDiscGolfClub.com or email me directly at Info@ABCDiscGolfClub.com

Thanks!

Tim Huff
agentdozzer
Posted: Friday, March 20, 2009 6:38:50 PM

Any one got any more info on this like directions and when it starts, I emailed the address above still waiting the responce.