Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2009 USDGC State Rep Options
schick
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:54:08 AM

Hello to you all,

Paul Jay (Ohio's State Rep) has asked me to keep track of the stats for the state rep spot. We will count four B tiers surrounding Ohio and you will earn one point for everyone you beat. We will also count the BHMO, but you will get double points since that is our big tourney. This year has already started counting since the BHMO back in August. If you have questions, please email me at bschick001@insight.rr.com. I will try to keep this up to date as events pass, here are the stats as they stand currently.

Events that count - Kingston Open '08, Flying Pig '08, Wright Brothers '08, Ashtabula '09, and the BHMO '09 

Tyler Horne 30
Brad Schick * 22
Chris Wojciechowski 17
Dave Cox 17
Matthew Blakely 14
Jason Anderson 9
Jeff Vandemark 8
Chris Barbo 7
Valarie Jenkins 7
Jordan Rauch 7
Scott Burnett 5
Rusty Ortman 4
John Finnegan 4
Andrew Back 4
Dave O'shea 3
David Stepp 3
Leroy Jenkins 2
Holly Williams 2
Kyle Schaechterle 1

Events Included - 3rd Annual Kingston Open, 9th Annual Cincinnati Flying Pig Open, Wright Brothers Open,

* Already Qualified
schick
Posted: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:46:48 AM

schick wrote:
Hello to you all,

Paul Jay (Ohio's State Rep) has asked me to keep track of the stats for the state rep spot. We will count four B tiers surrounding Ohio and you will earn one point for everyone you beat. We will also count the BHMO, but you will get double points since that is our big tourney. This year has already started counting since the BHMO back in August. If you have questions, please email me at bschick001@insight.rr.com. I will try to keep this up to date as events pass, here are the stats as they stand currently.

Events that count - Kingston Open '08, Flying Pig '08, Wright Brothers '08, Ashtabula '09, and the BHMO '09 

Tyler Horne 30
Brad Schick * 22
Chris Wojciechowski 17
Dave Cox 17
Matthew Blakely 14
Mike Gastin 13
Jason Anderson 9
Jeff Vandemark 8
Chris Barbo 7
Valarie Jenkins 7
Jordan Rauch 7
Steve Heckathorne 6
Scott Burnett 5
Rusty Ortman 4
John Finnegan 4
Andrew Back 4
Dave O'shea 3
David Stepp 3
Leroy Jenkins 2
Holly Williams 2
Kevin Daney 2
Kyle Schaechterle 1

Events Included - 3rd Annual Kingston Open, 9th Annual Cincinnati Flying Pig Open, Wright Brothers Open, Shoot the Breeze

* Already Qualified

The above is updated to reflect the Shoot the Breeze tourney in Ashtabula. The BHMO is the final event and there are quite a few in the running.....
schick
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:17:37 PM

Hello to you all,

Tyler Horne * 112
Brad Schick * 104
Matthew Blakely 76
Gaige McNutt 58
Jeff Vandemark 52
Ben Singer 44
Chris Wojciechowski 39
Ben Botte 38
Rusty Ortman 38
Tony Gerling 26
Dave Cox * 17
Steve Heckathorne 14
Mike Gastin 13
Jason Anderson 9
Chris Barbo 7
Valarie Jenkins 7
Jordan Rauch 7
Scott Burnett 5
John Finnegan 4
Andrew Back 4
Dave O'shea 3
David Stepp 3
Leroy Jenkins 2
Holly Williams 2
Kevin Daney 2
Kyle Schaechterle 1

Events Included - Everything
* Already Qualified

The above has been updated to reflect all events!

Congrats to Matt Blakely for getting the State Rep Spot, please pay ASAP!

Also a big congrats to Pete Caldwell, Dave Cox, and Tyler Horne for qualifying at the BHMO. Looks like we have at least five from Ohio going in '09. You have ONLY 30 days to get your money in.....
perica
Posted: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 3:48:29 PM

schick wrote:
  Also a big congrats to Pete Caldwell, Dave Cox, and Tyler Horne for qualifying at the BHMO. Looks like we have at least five from Ohio going in '09. You have ONLY 30 days to get your money in.....

Not to prod ... but does anyone know if Pete or Dave plan on playing at the USDGC?
2Timer
Posted: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:23:38 PM

I just paid my entry today and will be going for the first time after qualifying 5 times. Really looking forward to it.
schick
Posted: Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:10:04 PM

I am pretty sure Pete already paid as well...glad you are finally coming along Dave! You will not be disappointed buddy!