Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2010 USDGC State Rep Spot Options
schick
Posted: Friday, July 24, 2009 1:50:51 PM

Hey Everyone,

After speaking to Paul and others regarding the State Rep spot for the USDGC, we are going to change it up just a bit for the 2010 spot. We will use all NT, A, and B tier events in Ohio that occur after the 2009 BHMO until the 2010 BHMO. You will receive one point for everyone you beat at each event, except the BHMO will count as double points since it is our biggest event in the state. One major difference, only your top 3 A or B tier events will count, plus the BHMO. So if you play the BHMO and six other events in Ohio that are B tiers, only your three highest point B tier totals will count along with the BHMO.

Last year only four regional B tiers were used, but this year the goal is to not exclude any events around the state. This should also level the playing field a bit because you do not have to attend every event to have a chance. Obviously the Hambrick usually has the most competitors and has double points so it is the most important event to play, but you still have other ways to get points.

If you have any questions or if this is not clear, please let me know. I will do my best to keep up with the stats as events pass.

bs

P.S. - You must play Open to get points.