Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

New Object Course at Landmark Baptist in Evendale Options
TX Hemi
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:40:57 AM

We have put in a temporary course at Landmark Baptist Temple.  Its 18 holes at 4384 ft total; 2 - 90ft, 6 - 100/199ft, 6 - 200/299ft, 2 - 305 & 335ft, 1 - 400ft, 1 - 800ft. It is an object course for now.  I am a rookie and have only been playing for a month and half; I have played Winton Woods, Harbin Park and Mt Airy (1st 9 holes).  I think we have put together a pretty good course.  I do have some question and would like to see if anyone could help.

What are the distances for a par 3, par 4 and so on, and what would be the determining factors for par per hole (just distance or distance and difficulty)?

Would anyone like to get together and play?

I would like to get a few experienced people together before the 26th and work out any kinks that we might have so if your interested feel free to call me @ 513-295-0916.  I am available most anytime day or evening.

We are have a men's night at the church on Sept 26th @ 5pmand everyone is invited There is a $10 charge that night (we will need a little heads up cause we plain on having food).

I sure do appreciate any info that you have.

Thanks Alan