Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

LOST AND FOUND DISCS TURNED IN AT THE NATI SHOP Options
Lingo1976
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 3:09:38 PM

Tons of discs have been turned into The Nati Shop, please check the link below and see if any of them are yours!!!!

Lost and Found at The Nati

J-son
The Nati Disc Golf
surgediscgolf
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 5:36:55 PM

WOW, my old Comet? Good grief, I think I lost that a couple of years ago! NICE!!!
Lingo1976
Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:14:08 PM

If the link above isn't working for some of you check it out at www.thenatidiscgolf.com/lostandfound.html
Erik
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:38:02 AM

Wow, with such a list I was hopeful my pinkish clear sidewinder was found on old hole 1. lol

Nice work on the list and a great service.
DiscHead
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 4:06:19 PM

Holy crap!!  I didn't think i'd ever see that z-flash again!
Many thanks to Fred and The 'Nati crew for a great service cheers
I'll be in to pick it up ASAP.
Valet
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 7:19:20 PM

gang - I'm a newbie, but what's the etiquette among you veteran disc golfers w/ regard to a found disc? My thought is that if it has a name and number on it you contact the individual and give them an opportunity to come pick it up from you. Are there some out there who feel that the disc was abandoned and "finders keepers"?
L_Stephens
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 8:44:28 PM

Always turn it in...even if it doesn't have a name on it...and never ask for compensation...just smile and hand it back.
Erik
Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:29:32 AM

L_Stephens wrote:
Always turn it in...even if it doesn't have a name on it...and never ask for compensation...just smile and hand it back.

Yep, what goes around comes around.  Might as well have more hope for getting a disc you like back than getting another random disc you find...
cali
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:44:06 AM

Too bad most people out there are dicks and will actually sit and watch discs that people are playing to make sure they get left for the taking.

I've had several discs picked up and walked off with while I was playing them at Belmont. I had to physically take my first ace disc out of a kids bag because he picked it up, after I drove off of hole 5, and told me he never did. Kid was lucky he didn't get a Boss to the teeth.
Valet
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:32:28 PM

Alright...there's a blue Cheetah that was lost at Banklick last Saturday. My name and number is on the back. I was the last to play through 11 at Banklick that day and the second to play it Sunday morning (only one set of footprints). Whoever played Sunday played early and was done by 8:30 when we teed off. Disc has some nice scribbles on the back from my son who got ahold of a marker and my Cheetah (better the disc than my wall or carpet). In caes you see it, the name is "Nartker".

And if anyone gets my Arch Angel out of the pond at Banklick you can keep it. I don't have my name on it, but I don't deserve it back if I throw it in the lake off 21. I'm horrible.
Sc0rch3d
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 11:05:33 PM

Lingo1976 wrote:
If the link above isn't working for some of you check it out at www.thenatidiscgolf.com/lostandfound.html

see my dx yellow roc on tht list....thats insane, i lost it at idlewild! someone found it, played it and now its back to me....cool. lawrence