Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Be on the lookout for a stolen bag/discs. Options
cali
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 9:50:04 AM

Dayton local and well known disc golfer Jeremiah Kraus had his bag and several discs stolen from his car on Thanksgiving Eve. Lots of rare and sentimental ace discs were taken. The person could go outside the Dayton area to try and sell them since Jeremiah is so well known to the disc golf scene around here. His bag is a pretty unusual color scheme, blue Innova Competition bag with green backpack straps. If you see anyone in your area trying to sell discs inked with Jeremiah's name and number or a bag that meets the description please notify myself (Mike Callahan) (937)286-3627 or call Hazy Shade, (937)256-2690 where Jeremiah works.

I am personally offering a hefty reward of cash and plastic for any information leading to the return of my buddy's gear. Spread the word and keep your eyes peeled. If you find the guy, don't confront him personally, try to get a phone number or license plate #. Tell him your an interested buyer but just don't have any cash on hand and contact one of us IMMEDIATELY.

Some of the notable discs to be on the lookout for are KC Pro Teebirds and a Bowling Green Open R-Pro Aviar, I'll put up more of the discs when I talk to Jerry and get a complete list of his discs that were stolen.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting.
topherb
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 11:15:15 AM

check e bay and diskaroo .
2Timer
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 2:16:55 PM

I'll be on the lookout, but let jeremiah know it might be a sign to switch to Discraft.......I'm just saying!
topherb
Posted: Friday, December 04, 2009 5:41:22 PM

lol
StorminSteve
Posted: Saturday, December 05, 2009 10:58:40 PM

Cali will keep an eye open down here. Tell J. if he needs to replace his  putters to let me know which one he was using. (magic or what ) .
topherb
Posted: Sunday, December 06, 2009 10:40:02 AM

All you have to do is put some Gateway stickers on your car and no one will even attempt to bother your things!!! HA LOL
cali
Posted: Monday, December 07, 2009 11:59:09 AM

Yo Steve, I'm pretty sure he was bouncing around Voodoos and Wizards currently.

Just remembered, he told me he had a ton of first run star stamped stuff in there too, Bosses, Destroyers, and a Groove maybe?

Keep an eye out for first runs.
StorminSteve
Posted: Monday, December 07, 2009 10:35:42 PM

I will keep an eye for them. Hopefully we can get Gateway to help sponsor him. Also next year we will be able to help sponsor more of the events up north.