Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Benchmark Update Options
colin_hurley
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:56:11 PM

We just received a disc order today including Pro and CFR Katanas.  We also have a good selection of Innova bags.  If you would like to know if we have a certain disc in stock please call 513.791.9453.  We also have many new shoes in stock from Merrell, Salomon, La Sportiva, The North Face, Keen and more!  We do not carry the Keen disc golf shoe, but I am sure we can order it.  Rain gear is a must have for Spring.  We have jackets and pants from Patagonia and The North Face to keep you dry for wet weather disc golf.  We are located in Blue Ash on the corner of Kenwood and Cooper Rd.  Stop by if you are in the area!
Phil Miller
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:55:39 AM

I picked up a North Face rain jacket from Benchmark last week. Don't think you were there Colin. Either way Benchmark had surprisingly good prices. Similar priced items at Dicks were more expensive for what I was looking at.
andersab
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 9:20:47 AM

I have bought numerous things from Benchmark and their staff is awesome with helping. They also know about disc golf (Thanks Colin)! So they have good recommendations for shoes, jackets, etc based on the activity.
GStrick
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:38:20 PM

I concur with the above statement. Benchmark has provided me with excellent advice.
kmaupin
Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 3:01:30 PM

I will agree also, they were very helpful when I bought some new shoes last year. I need to get over there for some rain gear, Lexington Open last year was awful the second day due to the weather, I was ill prepared. I would recommend some water proof shoes or seal skins for Harbin if it doesn't dry out quickly.
mikekem
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:16:01 AM

Does Benchmark carry any Montane rain jackets? Specifically the Montane eVent Mens Halo Stretch Jacket?