Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Monday night Pro Clinic at Mt.Airy DGC Options
drx49er
Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:16:30 PM

I would love to come out, but Monday nights are bad. In fact, weekends are the only free time I have. Before a course challenge is good. Or even an event on a weekend that moves from course to course. Any effort is a good idea and good for the sport. Kudos to Adam.
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010 9:33:24 AM

Mt.Airy 2 nite, I will be there at 5 till 6, I will be able to play a round after for those that can't make it till after 6.

I've noticed a few other local pro's following in my footsteps and helping others with their game, great job guys, that's what I was hoping for.

I plan on being at the Tuesday Ace fund at Lincoln ridge tomorrow nite and I will try to be there early for any instruction.
AdamJ
Posted: Friday, May 28, 2010 12:24:07 PM

Due to a lack of proper communication I will not be able to offer free lessons at Mt.Airy any further. I will now try and rotate around the city each week or two at different courses.

Because of the Holiday weekend I will not be available this Monday but will start the following Monday at Woodland Mound for all you east siders.

I am changing the no fee needed to a nominal small fee of $5 per person for instruction that will be donated to the Course renovation fund.
I would like to ask for more yet I would rather you all make that decision on your own to help me in this endeavor.
thanks again for all the support, I will have a update on our next renovation project shortly as soon as I hear back from the Park.

Please help in spreading the word around to any people you may meet on the course that could benefit from professional instruction.
AdamJ
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 4:09:07 PM

Heading over to Woodland Mound 2nite from 5-6pm
$5 dollars requested as a donation to the course renovation fund.
More or other merchandise donations are gladly accepted.
Will be in the field across from the course.
HallOfFreedom
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 4:56:32 PM

I'm really hoping there's one on the 21st!
AdamJ
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 4:51:05 AM

I think I will be at Woodland Mound for the month of June, then move to another course per month.
Any suggestions as to where I should go in July?
Madmike
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 6:40:19 AM

Banklick or Boone Adam! crowded courses are the best for it one would think!
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:13:06 AM

I will be changing this thread so to not mislead others in thinkn its only at Mt.Airy This month I will be at Woodland Mound on Mondays from 5-6pm and then stick around for the doubles play at 6.

See http://www.cincinnatidiscgolf.com/Default.aspx?tabid=74&g=posts&m=27039#27039