Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2010 BHMO Options
pawpaw
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:59:05 AM

Just a quick reminder that the Pro and AM fields are 1/3 full and coming in everyday. Don't get caught on a waiting list!

2010 BHMO Fundraiser discs

I would like to thank Brad Schick for his generous contribution to the Hambrick and for his continued commitment to “Keeping the Memory Alive”.

I also want to thank Zac Biberstine for the logo design. This is a limited edition stamp just for these fundraiser discs.

These disc can be obtained for a small donation of $15 to the BHMO.

Call me to reserve yours now(paul-614.203.0995). They are going fast at that price so don’t hesitate. We have ghost stamped Crystal Z Stalkers and Nukes in the colors shown. 

Click on the below links to view discs available:

fundraiser-discs.jpg
fundraiser.jpg

Everyone who purchases one of these will be in the program as a supporter. Thanks in advanced for your support!

Paul Jay

schick
Posted: Monday, June 07, 2010 9:30:43 PM

Hey Cincy,

The tourney is already half full for Ams and almost half full for the Pros. Get a move on it if you plan to play! Pass the word to your friends...
andersab
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:15:33 AM

I have an extra room reserved at the tournament rate, if you want it reply by Friday. I don't know if the tourney hotel is full or not yet but I will cancel it on Friday.
schick
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:43:19 PM

Cincy,

Get on it if you plan on playing. There are some regulars that usually play and I do not see your names on the list! There are only about 25 spots left in Open and on the Am side. Those will be going very quickly over the next few days. I would not wait around if you plan on playing!
gary costa
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:38:47 PM

hey brad.. how much is the room?? i need somewhere to stay
schick
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:04:21 PM

Here you go Gary....tell Cox and the others to get their funds in quick!

BAYMONT INN & SUITES
909 South State Street
Westerville, Ohio 43081

40 rooms have been reserved for $62.00 per night for up to 4 per room. This rate is available from the 8th - 12th. All phone reservations need to explain they are with the Brent Hambrick Memorial Open to receive discount.

All rooms include: Free High Speed Internet, Dataport Phones, Cable Television, and Free Local & Long distance access, Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryers, Iron and Board, Outdoor Swimming Pool. Free Access to Westerville Athletic Club next to Inn.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

*** There is another major event in town this week. We suggest booking a room as early as possible. ***
schick
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 8:17:30 PM

As promised, the BHMO A Tier for Ams is now FULL. To get on the waitlist, please contact Paul Jay via email or voicemail right away! The NT Pro side is just about full, as of this morning there were 10-15 spots so you better get on it if you still want to play. Please pass the word....

www.columbusdiscgolf.com if you need more details!
gary costa
Posted: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:04:22 PM

i need somewhere is stay!!! does anbody have space in their hotel room??
kmaupin
Posted: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 11:13:59 AM

Found this on the Columbus board for the NT side of the event. I saw Pete and Jeff mentioned so I thought I would post here.

if you know these people, tell them to take the online rules test. its mandatory. and hurry up already!
http://www.pdga.com/rules-proficiency-exam

Chris Alden
Jason Anderson
Ben Askren
Dan Mowka
Jeff Vandemark

Elaine King

Chris Barbo
Pete Caldwell
Eric Roadhouse
Peter Toft

Dan Busick

you dont take it, you cant play.

Moses
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 10:25:07 AM

ATTA DAVE COX!!!
GIES2525
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:09:11 AM

Where can you review the results for the Open division? I see the Am sides scores, but i cant find where the pro scores are, and were everyone placed!
finnhawc
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:36:39 AM

Moses
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 1:10:21 PM

it was just a little lower on the page in lime green i missed it at first too
Ben Shooner
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 1:55:14 PM

The final round of Am scores is not up yet. The Uber-bagger who looks like a Christmas elf won Adv-not sure about the other Am divisions. Great results from the Cincy Masters-way to shoot guys! Would have loved to see Schick take it home, but it was still a hotly contested battle and a great show for the massive gallery.

This is really one of the greatest tourneys there is. Every facet of the event is top notch. It amazes me that they are able to provide so much to the players (2 free meals, good players packs and payouts) while still raising money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. This is not to mention the great experience of actually playing those courses (meticulous marking of OB, drinking water and shade set up all over the courses, spotters everywhere, rare backups). It is no wonder why it fills early every year-Paul Jay and the rest of the Columbus folks do a fantastic job.

I also have to mention how nice it is to only have 1 round on Sunday.
nthomas
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 8:59:17 PM

Have been wanting to play this event for the last two years since i first heard about it, and was not disappointed. Even though I tanked the last five holes on Sunday, and for the most part suck at this game had a blast and played with great groups. It was a great time and got to help raise money for a great, great cause and get to play two awesome courses. The pros were really nice also, Eric McCabe and Brad Schick were both first class people that I met. Just forgot to get my players pack but hey i'll be there again next year, and also Turbo telling me all about the histroy etc. Had a great time! 
pawpaw
Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:09:01 PM

$4000.00 raised for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! Thanks to all of you for your help with that. What a fun weekend! Brent would of been proud!
pawpaw
Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:11:51 PM

Just forgot to get my players pack but hey i'll be there again next year, and also Turbo telling me all about the histroy etc. Had a great time! [/quote]
pawpaw
Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:14:18 PM

I'd be happy to send you a players pack. Send me your address to pauljay161@hotmail.com
nthomas wrote:
Have been wanting to play this event for the last two years since i first heard about it, and was not disappointed. Even though I tanked the last five holes on Sunday, and for the most part suck at this game had a blast and played with great groups. It was a great time and got to help raise money for a great, great cause and get to play two awesome courses. The pros were really nice also, Eric McCabe and Brad Schick were both first class people that I met. Just forgot to get my players pack but hey i'll be there again next year, and also Turbo telling me all about the histroy etc. Had a great time! 
andersab
Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:41:32 PM

JEFFV
Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:56:11 PM

I had a great time pawpaw u really know how to run a tournament, and thanks to all the people who help out espically the spotters! without them the tournament wouldn't have been half as nice. I like how there were 4 sums the final round at the hambrick it seem to give it a great flow. The one down side was the power going out at the hotel for a couple of hours I blame it on the Jenkins for pluggin the RV  in and sucking up all the juice lol, but ya'll did an exellent job c-ya next year.
AdamJ
Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:37:45 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adamj27655/sets/72157624422385793/

Photos I took of the Finals except for the last hole, just watched the battle unfold.