Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

9th Hazy Shade BYOP Doubles Options
thehazyshade
Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:34:05 AM

Here are all the details for this years Hazy Shade BYOP Doubles

When: Sunday August 22
Where Belmont Park
Tee Off:930
Two rounds of 24 hole doubles. Made a few big ones this year. Hole 23-785ft Hole 24-650ft
Cost: $50.00 per team ALL divisions
Divisions:3 groups make a division come one come all.
Payout:Paid by number of teams in your division. All amateur players will receive Hazy Shade gift certificates ALL PRO'S WILL BE PAID CASH WITH 100% OF THE MONEY PAID OUT!!!
You can pre-regester in the store or online at hazyshade.com
Players packs will be given out to all pre-registered players and to the first 120 over all players. They include a tee shirt, a disc, and a mini.
All players will receive breakfast, lunch, and snacks. The guy's from Sunkist will be there passing out drinks and water. There will be tons of prizes ctp's and fun all day. If you have never been this is a great time. Last year had 142 players and paid out over $5000 in cash and prizes.
CFR's will be available.
GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT SIGN UP TODAY
thehazyshade
Posted: Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:13:20 PM

Just a quick note Only 26 spaces left for the BYOP. If you are not signed up and you plan on playing YOU SHOULD PREREGISTER!!!! We have extended our players packs out so all teams will get something. Weather your shirt fits or you get a disc you throw will depend on how soon you sign up. Online registration is available at www.hazyshade.com

Thanks
Hazy Shade

thehazyshade
Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 2:47:50 PM

OK only 14 team spots left. To clear up any confusion there will be enough packages for everyone to receive one but I have all the discs and shirts here. So....I might not have your size shirt or your ideal disc. They are put out in order of sign up. The web site is up to date with all available sizes and discs.

Thanks
Hazy Shade
DanH
Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 5:27:38 PM

I was looking at your registration page and was wondering what these two divisions are: "armature" and "mixed". I see there is an advanced division, so not sure what armature means even it was supposed to be amateur.

thehazyshade
Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 10:18:29 PM

Dan. Sorry I am a horrible speller. Amateur is what I am use to.I do not get to play in many events. Mixed would be Guy/Girl, Father/Young Son. Or this year Father/Daughter normally of similar skill levels.
thehazyshade
Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 10:19:29 PM

4 team spots left.

If you are signed up and have not paid you MUST be checked in and paid by 8:30 or you will risk losing your spot. We will start bumping unpaid players from the first team signed up that is not paid. (You have had the longest to come in and pay). You can still go online and pay if making it on time is a problem. Please send a note letting me know that you are already signed up to help avoid any confusion. Online payments end at 7:30pm Saturday. Check in starts at 7:30am Sunday.

Thanks
Hazy Shade
thehazyshade
Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 10:11:26 AM

Online sign ups are closed. We are full.Please call the store for waiting list. If you signed up and have not paid you still can go online and pay until 7:30 tonight. Thanks see you tomorrow.
Hazy Shade
thehazyshade
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 12:38:16 AM

Big thanks to everyone who came out to this years Hazy Shade BYOP doubles. It was a wonderful success. I hope everyone who came out had a good time. The weather was great and the field was full. We broke last years record with 144 players. Sorry to everyone who didn't get a chance to play. Next year we will try to do something a little different to accommodate more players. Our big winner of the day Andrew hit the ace on hole 13 for $400. It should have been half that but poor Bret didn't put in for the ace fund. Brian will be posting all the scores on Dayton's results page.

A special thanks to all our sponsors. Without there support it wouldn't be possible to put on such a great event. With things like 50 pizzas from Pizza Factory, and over 20 cases of drinks from All Sport this years event totaled over $8000 in cash and prizes! Thanks to all our players and we will see you next year to celebrate a decade of Hazy Shade.