Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2010 Flying Pig Open Options
DanH
Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:23:37 AM

DrewMiller(RH) wrote:
Ben, I sent the spreadsheet in about 8 or 9 days to Karen Kull after the tournament. Dgentry sent me an e-mail on October 15h informing me that the payout was not populated in the spreadsheet and additional clarity on who played what layout. I fowarded him the requested information on October 21st and called him this morning when I caught wind of your inquiry. The tournament results will be official within the next 2 to 3 days but unfortunately the rounds won't be included in the ratings until Dec. 14th. I apologize to all for the rookie mistake, I know how disappointing this is and all I can do at this point is reassure you that this will not happen next year.

The PDGA's series of Excel spreadsheets to organize all the result data is amateur and disjointed at best. I'm kind of amazed it works at all, so don't feel too bad Drew.
bbotte
Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:52:16 AM

Thanks Drew, not that big of a deal, just thought it was very weird that a B-tier was so late. Stuff happens.
Phil Miller
Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:07:50 AM

DanH wrote:

The PDGA's series of Excel spreadsheets to organize all the result data is amateur and disjointed at best. I'm kind of amazed it works at all, so don't feel too bad Drew.

I have to agree. I uploaded the player list for the pig this year and I was really surprised at how disjointed it was.