Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Review Site Options
nthomas
Posted: Monday, August 09, 2010 2:32:40 AM

Have a second shift job, and have alot of time at night so, while working on a directory site decided to try and create a review site for Disc Golf. Honestly my biggest things when beginning was learning what discs went which way, and how fast. If you guys wanna test try run it by all means, and it'll prolly give me some motivation to finish it. Really want to make a news type site taking over were like 1000rated.com, and some other stuff. Going to axe the course reviews but maybe have a course description page where ppl can submit vids of various holes, etc. If you have facebook you can login that way . Really wanted something like active.com where ppl can upload pics of the event they took, rate how the event went, and give feedback of the event, etc. Thanks again and just take a look if you have time - putting in here as I feel like i'm spamming elsewhere. By all means give me some feautres you would like to see. http://www.hyzerdg.com/
devehrey
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 6:07:15 PM

I think this is a good idea. You can also try to add features like polls, or even reviews and you can make an interactive program embedded there where people can see recorded or realtime event on disc golf.