Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Weekly Events Schedule Options
discndat
Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:02:30 PM

help It's getting dark earlier now and some of the weekly events may or may not be happening. I'm willing to adjust the weekly schedule of events on the website if those in the know about these events would contact me with the pertinent information. I'd like to get those that aren't happening any longer off and those that are up to date. If you already have clearance to do the schedule for your event and want to do it yourself that's fine. Just be sure it's up to date. Any information would be helpful. We have lots of locals and out of towners who check this schedule when looking to play in an organized weekly event. It is also very important that if you run a weekly event and have it on the schedule that you stick to that schedule except for holidays and emergencies. A weekly event that doesn't happen because of the weather or just wanting to change it isn't in the best interest of that event or this schedule, so if you have a weekly event, have it weekly. If you must cancel keep people informed in a timely manner. Thanks for all your help and keep those discs flying.

Moses
Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2010 1:09:31 PM

thurs night singles is done for the year. Thank you dan
discndat
Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2010 1:30:29 PM

Thanks for the update Cory
discndat
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2010 11:06:04 AM

Tuesdays at Williamsburg will start at 5 pm now. Thanks to everybody who has updated me for the Weekly Events.