Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

lawrence needs a push Options
Sc0rch3d
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 4:05:57 PM

hello family...man have i been missing you all. i had a broken foot late winter, an anommaly in my right eye and so on. On the other hand i am grateful to have just leased a home where i can reunite w my 1 and 2 yr old. i move in this coming tues. This opportunity just jumped outa nowhere so their mother and i are sliding by the seat of our pants here. Sadly, her and the children have been staying w her mother in eastgate until we could afford the home necessary to raise 2 babies. That time has come.....but the house came with no appliances and we are simply unable to afford to do anything about it currently. I need a gas stove, fridge, washer n dryer. Furniture and pans are something i can wrk on as i go along. I found disc golf after being diagnosed with seizures....some of you know my story. Its been a very difficult few yrs....even for some of you. but, Disc golf has been a large part of my recovery and general wellness. ill b seein you on the course soon.  any suggestions on who might have some of these items to donate would be greatly appreciated. 

ty, lawrence  5134857684
GIES2525
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:08:30 AM

I might have a refrigerator to give you for free. Its older looking, but im almost positive it works if you want it. If so, let me know and i will go home and plug it in to make sure it works. if it does, its yours.
AdamJ
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:34:31 PM

I'm asking all the peeps I know fro ya bud, let ya know what I find.
Sc0rch3d
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:51:04 PM

ty adam....gota stove covered frm Finn and a refrigerator (if it wrks) frm another disc golf friend. I suppose a washer n dryer are more of a luxury, but with a 1 and 2 yr old the concept of wearin jeans 3 times b4 ya wash goes out the window. im checkin w a local church also. mix matched older stuff is my goal.....somethin to get strtd with. im grateful for the response ive gotten. lawrence
Old Bassman
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:34:04 PM

I have a gas dryer if that works for you. Call me and we'll see if there is any other ways I can help.

Sc0rch3d
Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 2:47:21 PM

i will brother.....ty. ill kno later tnit wether this house has a gas line for a dryer, never thought of that