Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

Osage Grove DGC in Goshen, Ohio Options
AdamJ
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 2:29:49 PM

I will be out on the course tomorrow and could use some help. Plan to work on some tree removal on a few holes. Please give me a call so I know if your coming and to tell ya where we might be at. cell is 513-255-7275.

Jay Dub - As far as I am aware, no one has done any seeding on the course at all yet or they haven't told me yet. Keep in mind this once was all farm land and I think it was for cattle. Nice to have so much good grass come up for us. Still need some seeding in spots, its on the list..
AdamJ
Posted: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 9:31:45 AM

Since there are no events I know of this Sunday, would anyone like to come out and help work on the course?
I plan on being there around 9am. Would like to finish up H18 alt tee/fairway and possibly work on H12 also.
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2013 7:59:36 AM

Slight change, start around 10am.
Discgolfnut
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 2:05:04 PM

So I was at Osage yesterday and while on tee 4 , found the sitting log smoldering where someone left a cigarette burning . I'm glad we happened because the wind was hitting that spot right enough to keep the ember burning. Let's be careful out there , only you can prevent Osage fires.
AdamJ
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2014 8:31:13 AM

On Saturday May 17th Goshen Parks are having a "Let's Go Goshen" event at the park and have asked us to provide 2 or more people to instruct others on disc golf. Since most of us will be at the Monroe CCS competeing against Dayton I was wondering of anyone not going to the CCS would be willing to help out.

Goes from 12-4pm. and I will have the portable practice basket assembled and ready to use. Please contact me or Andrew if you can help.
If no one can I will make the sacrifice and leave the CCS after the meeting to teach the new players our game we all love. Thanks guys.

More info on their FB page here.....www.facebook.com/pages/Goshen-Park-District-Stagge-Marr-Community-Park/109483669365
AdamJ
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 7:46:10 AM

Anyone not playing the Monroe CCS/BID that is willing to help teach the game to newcomers?
Discgolfnut
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:24:06 AM

I'm working til noon on Saturday , may be able to help for a couple hours. I could get there by 1 pm. You can PM the details or I can stop by the shop Friday morning.
George