Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

2014 Ice Bowl Krazy Series Options
topherb
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:53:19 PM

not really cause a guy came and stole them before i could get them!!!
discndat
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 5:20:38 PM

I have the scores posted for the 2014 Ice Bowl Krazy Series at Lincoln Ridge 2/22/14.

90 players! Great turnout on a beautiful day. The "place finishes" for the Amateur players are all messed up for some reason, but the totals show you what place they would be. Not sure what is going on. Everything looks right on my end, but when it shows up on the PDGA page the places for Ams is goofy. If you see anything else that is incorrect please let me know. Any errors are purely a mistake on my part and not intentional. I'll correct them as soon as I can.

A big thanks to everyone who came out - 90 players for this one. Yes, the weather, PDGA sanctioning and Lincoln Ridge help the turnout.  Thanks to everyone who helped out, Troy, Jeremy, Jeff, Phil, John and whoever else helped in any way. I didn't get to see who all was doing scores, etc. so I'm sure I missed somebody.

Greater Cincinnati Flying Disc Association's photo.
Thanks to John Wright for the design of the trophy discs for the series and Phil Miller for bringing it to life with his dye jobs. I thought they turned out great, great, great.
I will get the total donations for Fairhaven when I get all the pledge money in. With Lincoln Ridge we came back and made our total respectible.
Dave Marlow won the Innova Discatcher Sport raffle and a whole lot of other things. He was definitely the big raffle winner. RH Drew Miller won a disc that he had won at the Battle of the Burg 2 and donated back to the Ice Bowl, so he must have been supposed to have that disc - First Run Atlas.

Hope everyone had a great time.

Zepledelin
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:13:29 PM

This was my first pdga event. Any idea how long it takes to become final on pdga or what the holdup might be?
Zepledelin
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 6:43:05 PM

Checked tourney still not finalized. Does anyone know if it might be final by the next ratings update or have an idea what's taking so long?
discndat
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 8:48:59 PM

Not sure what's going on. Everything was turned in. Definitely should have been in this update. I'll check with Pdga and see what's up.
Zepledelin
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 11:18:59 PM

Cool. Thanks for the update Dan.
MikeD
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:44:22 AM

discndat
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:14:05 PM

Not really. They did get it and haven't said anything was incomplete.
discndat
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 3:34:56 PM

MikeD, you were right. I didn't notice the dates and found out what was going on. Tourney was on Feb. 22. Deadline for March update was 2/25 - I didn't know that and didn't get it in until after that and thought it would be on the 3/15 update, but that wasn't the case, so it will be on the 4/15 update.  I apologize for any inconvenience to those who participated. PDGA confirmed it would be in the 4/15 update.
sisyphus
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 4:52:28 PM

It's OK with me Dan, that's just the cyclical nature of the pdga updates. Like other cycles out there, some of us 'young' men get all excited, only to find out the timing's a little off, and we have to wait... ;)